Is there a good debug monitor script?

When I work on your towing and lifting script I will also add a debug monitor. Just tell me what information you want on it.

Ok i dontthe debug monitor i was just llooking at the towing one but if you can do it for me would be great i added a debug but if you have a good one with more features on it i would prefere that one thanks

Also there isnt any zeds and loot spawning so can you look and see if thats correct :)

I suggest that you just upload your DEFAULT server and mission files. This way I can start with a clean slate and make sure everything is installed properly.

On the debug monitor if u can Names at the top server at the bottom witch is [SeaTT] Server and just add normal info in the debug and fps if u can also if its possible to give me like an admin debug were i can see if people are clsoe etc if thats possible

Ok im going to the gym so if you need anything add my skype tomo.here1

Thanks alot for helping me

Here is your mission file with towing, lifting and your debug monitor as your requested. I added blood and you server name to your debug monitor. Also, you will have to put your loadscreen back into your folder because it made the file too large for me to reupload.

Attachments

• dayz_mission (wukey).pbo
    199.4 KB · Views: 45
Hi Fred, in debug monitor can i get information from database? Best Zombie killer (get info from database who more kill zombie), sry for my eng.

Hey fred thanks for what you have done just one problem i cant get in the server saying debug/variables.sqf not found

Ok cool i didnt change any thing i just finished work downloaded it renamed it and uploaded it

i think you must change remove slash in
Code:
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\debug\variables.sqf";
somethink like this
Code:
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug\variables.sqf";

Hey fred thanks for what you have done just one problem i cant get in the server saying debug/variables.sqf not found
i think you must change remove slash in
Code:
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\debug\variables.sqf";
somethink like this
Code:
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug\variables.sqf";

I'm pretty sure you are exactly correct. Try this new file.

Attachments

• dayz_mission (wukey).pbo
    199.4 KB · Views: 11
Ok i have tryed that and ill find out soon if it works

Did you download the new file I uploaded or make the change on your own? If you are making the changes to your init.sqf on your own, you have to change 2 lines. The code should look like this.

Code:
//Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug\variables.sqf";                //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";                //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";    //Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug\compiles.sqf";                //Compile regular functions
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

Back