Is there a good debug monitor script?

Ok i downloaded yours and about to find out if it worked will this effect the loot and zeds spawing?

Ok so i re uploaded pbo and its saying waiting for host now im not sure about zeds untill this works

Ok so i re uploaded pbo and its saying waiting for host now im not sure about zeds untill this works

Are you using a default server pbo? I looked through the mission pbo again and I don't see anything out of place. However, I just repacked it to make sure. Download and upload this mission pbo and use a default server pbo and let me know if you have any problems.

Make sure you are uploading the correct files that I am giving to you because I haven't had issues with these scripts before. If the problem persists I will just start over with default files. Also, are you adding anything extra before you upload what I'm giving you?

Attachments

• dayz_mission (wukey).pbo
    199.6 KB · Views: 36
No I'm just downloading them and putting it right in so when I get home ill reloaded it and upload it to control panel the server is working fine just the debug isn't on well for me it wasn't didn't ask the server

No I'm just downloading them and putting it right in so when I get home ill reloaded it and upload it to control panel the server is working fine just the debug isn't on well for me it wasn't didn't ask the server
I tested these files and you're right. Debug Monitor does not show me.

Okay. Ill be home in a couple hours and I will look through the files again.

Back