I didn't know I had this problem until I got to the point of trying to put in a plot pole. Changing the toggle to <Home> fixed the gear problem whether in or out of a vehicle. But I cannot place a plot pole. It comes up with the communications menu instead of placing the pole when I hit the space bar. I tried mapping the toggle to other keys. Made no difference. I also tried putting the line if (!isDedicated) then {[] execVM "custom\stats\j0k3r5_stats.sqf"}; as the very last line of the folder. I also tried placing {[] execVM "custom\stats\j0k3r5_stats.sqf"}; in the existing If(!isDedicated.... section as the last entry in that section. Also made no difference.
Another thing to note, I do use Infistar and don't want to modify the Infistar files so I just toggle that one off and use this one. I much prefer this one. Problem is that I've tried all but one of the suggestions in this thread but nothing seems to allow me to place a plot pole. The only one I haven't tried is a custom dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf called from my compiles.sqf. I already have a compiles.sqf with one line in it. It's the one for Krixes selfblood script. Can I just add another line into that one? Problem is that being new to this, I'm on new ground here.
Any advice? Suggestions?
Thanks,
Bob