J0k3r5 Stats Panel - Gear menu problem

I've installed it under Epoch 1.0.4.2 and it works great. The only thing I cannot find is how to set framerate and blood to integers. I'd rather see FPS=30 instead of FPS=30.40293. Same for blood.

I did an Internet search and haven't been able to figure out how to change that.

Thanks

r_player_blood, //1
becomes
Code:
round r_player_blood, //1

diag_fps //14
becomes
Code:
round diag_fps //14

I didn't know I had this problem until I got to the point of trying to put in a plot pole. Changing the toggle to <Home> fixed the gear problem whether in or out of a vehicle. But I cannot place a plot pole. It comes up with the communications menu instead of placing the pole when I hit the space bar. I tried mapping the toggle to other keys. Made no difference. I also tried putting the line if (!isDedicated) then {[] execVM "custom\stats\j0k3r5_stats.sqf"}; as the very last line of the folder. I also tried placing {[] execVM "custom\stats\j0k3r5_stats.sqf"}; in the existing If(!isDedicated.... section as the last entry in that section. Also made no difference.

Another thing to note, I do use Infistar and don't want to modify the Infistar files so I just toggle that one off and use this one. I much prefer this one. Problem is that I've tried all but one of the suggestions in this thread but nothing seems to allow me to place a plot pole. The only one I haven't tried is a custom dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf called from my compiles.sqf. I already have a compiles.sqf with one line in it. It's the one for Krixes selfblood script. Can I just add another line into that one? Problem is that being new to this, I'm on new ground here.

Any advice? Suggestions?

Thanks,
Bob

Some players were complaining about crafting problems after I installed this stats panel so I had to pull it. I would put it back on in a heartbeat provided basic game functions worked correctly. I really like this stats panel.

Back