Krixes - Self Bloodbag Script

Hey Krixes, feature request here :)

My players have been asking if it's possible to have it right-click on the bloodbag instead of a menu scroll for this feature. Is that possible?

Thanks man!

hey change this

Code:
if ("ItemBloodbag" in _mags) then {
        hasBagItem = true;
    } else { hasBagItem = false;};

to this

Code:
_hasBagItem = ("ItemBloodbag" in _mags);

just makes it that much nicer

Hey fellas, It seems some players are able to use it and others cannot, I can use it in game just fine, but there have been a lot of reports that it doesn't work. They tell me that it blinks for a sec then goes away, Used to work fine a little while ago. Any idea anyone?

Thank you kindly

hey change this

Code:
if ("ItemBloodbag" in _mags) then {
        hasBagItem = true;

to this

Code:
_hasBagItem = ("ItemBloodbag" in _mags);

just makes it that much nicer

What does this do?

I'm having difficulty getting this script to work in conjunction with dayz.st Chernarus Epoch. I can get the bloodbag to work, but when its enabled it prevents my players from being able to salvage parts, or unlock thier safes or vehicles. :( I wish I understood more about the interactions and why one wont work when the other is on.

NEEEEED HELP LEASE!! im a confused as my hfb server doesn't have this file you are talking about dayz_missions.pbo only files i have in my misson folder that are pbo is DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus.pbo is this the pbo i am meant to be editing ?

I'm having difficulty getting this script to work in conjunction with dayz.st Chernarus Epoch. I can get the bloodbag to work, but when its enabled it prevents my players from being able to salvage parts, or unlock thier safes or vehicles. :( I wish I understood more about the interactions and why one wont work when the other is on.

I'm having the same problem anybody found out how to resolve this?

Cheers
A

Hello,

Running dayz.st server with version 1.7.7.1

Not working.
I have all the files in dayz_mission/Custom folder. Edited the init.sqf too. Is there something I'm missing?
I'm assuming the selfbloodbag is a selection on the mousewheel? Right-clicking the bloodbag doesn't help either.

Also, any reason this script would make saving tents/vehicles unable to save?

Edit: Can't fill a jerry can now either!

SMALL UPDATE, IF PLAYER 12000 BLOOD - NO ACTION.
// ---------------------------------------Krixes Self Bloodbag Start------------------------------------
_mags = magazines player;
_blood = r_player_blood = 12000;

// Krixes Self Bloodbag
if ("ItemBloodbag" in _mags) and !_blood then {
hasBagItem = true;
if((speed player <= 1) && hasBagItem && _canDo) then {
if (s_player_selfBloodbag < 0) then {
s_player_selfBloodbag = player addaction[("<t color=""#c70000"">" + ("Self Bloodbag") +"</t>"),"Scripts\player_selfbloodbag.sqf","",5,false,true,"", ""];
};
} else {
player removeAction s_player_selfBloodbag;
s_player_selfBloodbag = -1;
};
// ---------------------------------------Krixes Self Bloodbag End------------------------------------

UPDATE:

When I removed the compiles.sqf, the problem went away. So I suspect there's something in the fn_selfActions.sqf that is not permitting saving and filling jerrycans.

EDIT/UPDATE:

Eureka!
Kind of embarrassing...
I was going over the fn_selfActions.sqf line by line and found a space between a "//" so I took out the space and everything works! It even fixed the take-tent-ownership script I been toiling over...
So I tested out the bloodbag thing, and I got infected on my first try! lol. I have the threshold for being able to use a bloodbag on yourself set to under 11000 BP. 30 sec apply time, 90 sec cooldown.
Works perfectly on my dayz.st v1.7.7.1 server! Thanks so much for sharing this!!!

I'm having the same problem anybody found out how to resolve this?

Cheers
A

I am having same issues and tried everything to get this to work.I have managed to get "Repair Item" to show in scroll menu to engage but no "Remove Item" to engage, so to work around this I'm using this Script (below) until I/others find a fix.Through my testing I have found that I cannot run both scripts at the same time.I hope someone with more knowledge on this topic can help.
P.S. If someone has both of these scripts running please share.
P.P.S. I am willing to pay to have this adjustment made.
STENCH
http://opendayz.net/threads/working-repair-and-refueling-stations.10969/#post-50415
Credits to Gorsy for the use of the script above.

Ive got bloodbag, strip parts, debug monitor working.
working on a dayz.st 1.7.7.1 server

what files do u need.

Maybe an init.sqf just to check that I'm calling the Self actions.sqf and compiles.sqf of the two scripts in the right order.Although I have in testing tried a few different combinations to get these two scripts to work at the same time. I read earlier in the thread about conflicts with the Anti-Hack and I am exploring this theory now,But will be grateful for any help.I am using DayZ.st 1.7.7.1. server. Thank you for your time and effort.
P.S kaysio check your PM
STENCH

Back