Krixes - Self Bloodbag Script

What version of Epoch are you running? I took the fn_selfActions.sqf from my install of Epoch version 1.2.0.4.
I don't have an Epoch test server set up so I couldn't test it locally.

Well I'm also using the file I sent you, and it's working here. Can you upload a zip of your MPmissions folder from your server please.

I am willing pay someone to send me the Epoch 1.0.2.4 pbo's with the addons I want, like:
Self Bloodbag,
God Mode Traders
Fastrope,
Heli Lift, (chinook only)
Salvage Vehicles,
Missions,
Take clothes from bodies,
Sarge AI
Admin Control Panel (ingame),
Working dogs,
Debug Monitor,

So I got this working. However, as soon as I mousewheel, the option for self bloodbag keeps showing up and fills my menu up and just keeps putting self bloodbag in there.. any idea on how to adjust this so it only shows up once? thanks!

I tried using your script with DayZ Epoch. However, as with every script I use, when I add the following...

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\compiles.sqf"; //Compile custom compiles

And complete the otehr steps in the tutorial I am greeted with messages such as "Cannot find Scripts\fn_selfActions.sqf" or "Cannot find Scripts\compiles.sqf" when loading into the game and none of the custom scripts are working. Any idea what could be causing this? It happens with any custom script I try to install regardless of file or folder name and location. I have triple checked spelling and location as well.

So I got this working. However, as soon as I mousewheel, the option for self bloodbag keeps showing up and fills my menu up and just keeps putting self bloodbag in there.. any idea on how to adjust this so it only shows up once? thanks!

Do you have any anti hacks at all? Otherwise, check the fn_selfActions entry again, it could be you've missed something in there.

I tried using your script with DayZ Epoch. However, as with every script I use, when I add the following...

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\compiles.sqf"; //Compile custom compiles

And complete the otehr steps in the tutorial I am greeted with messages such as "Cannot find Scripts\fn_selfActions.sqf" or "Cannot find Scripts\compiles.sqf" when loading into the game and none of the custom scripts are working. Any idea what could be causing this? It happens with any custom script I try to install regardless of file or folder name and location. I have triple checked spelling and location as well.

"Cannot find blarg" really is as simple as the file isn't where you've told it to find it.

That is the thing. It is exactly where I am telling it unless my syntax is wrong. For example...

In my MPMission folder I have a folder called fixes. In this file I have a file called compile.sqf. So in the compile script I do call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\compiles.sqf"; //Compile custom compiles

Does not work.

That is the thing. It is exactly where I am telling it unless my syntax is wrong. For example...

In my MPMission folder I have a folder called fixes. In this file I have a file called compile.sqf. So in the compile script I do call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\compiles.sqf"; //Compile custom compiles

Does not work.

If your file is called compile.sqf, then it's not working because you're looking for compiles.sqf
If that was just a typo in your post, then upload your mission file and I'll take a look at it.

Here is my mission file. If you check the init.sqf file you will see my call compile commands and the path they are using. Then you can check the file structure and see if I am doing something wrong.

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/dobThl9Ccg/

Oh, I see what you've done.
You've not actually put the folders inside the mission file. (Mission file is DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus.pbo) You need to unpack that again, make the edits in the init.sqf and include the folders in there too, then repack it. The MPmissions folder is just where the mission files are stored.

I was wondering if that was the issue, I kept re-reading the tutorials and just misinterpreted the mission file part. Thanks so much!

I couldn't go through all 36 thread pages, but a search didn't turn up anything. This code generates a negative number of seconds for the countdown, anyone know how to fix?

Code:
_bloodbagTime = time - lastBloodbag; // Variable used for easy reference in determining the self bloodbag cooldown
_bloodbagUsageTime = time;

if(_bloodbagTime < _bloodbagLastUsedTime) exitWith { // If cooldown is not done then exit script
    cutText [format["You've already received blood, please wait %1",(_bloodbagTime - _bloodbagLastUsedTime)], "PLAIN DOWN"]; //display text at bottom center of screen when players cooldown is not done

Back