Latest 1.7.7.1 Reality build NetServer::SendMsg: cannot find channel #1161792102, users.card=

I would delete your local reality folder and then redownload the archive and rebuild. It seems there are people having issues to files not being updated. Almost every person I have helped fixed the server for in 1771 has had some form of user error where they failed to update the Reality files causing the issues.

I would delete your local reality folder and then redownload the archive and rebuild. It seems there are people having issues to files not being updated. Almost every person I have helped fixed the server for in 1771 has had some form of user error where they failed to update the Reality files causing the issues.

I did like u say, new mission/servers pbos, etc, and after that, same network errors.

I rebuilt our servers yesterday the network errors are still present 2-4 minutes after restart, there but the servers are running OK ish barring moments of desync.

I would do a check of the files in Arma 2, and make sure you have the proper beta build installed. 103718 is the current stable one that everyone is using. You are having issues that I have not seen anyone else have. The only thing I can think is that your setup is somehow corrupted.

I would do a check of the files in Arma 2, and make sure you have the proper beta build installed. 103718 is the current stable one that everyone is using. You are having issues that I have not seen anyone else have. The only thing I can think is that your setup is somehow corrupted.

I having the same issues that thegeneral on my server. The wird is when the night starts, is worst, dunno why, but gets more desync that when is day.

Just right now, after 1 hours, 100k desync spikes, and all these errors

I can confirm this issue, and also confirm that is not related to reality specifically. I am getting these errors using DayzCC with the dayz_server.pbo from the Dayz Git.

The error is 1.7.7.1 specific however. I have tried running the server without
Code:
-bandwidthalg=2
and these messages do appear to be resolved, however the server then runs like a heap of sh*t.

I can confirm this issue, and also confirm that is not related to reality specifically. I am getting these errors using DayzCC with the dayz_server.pbo from the Dayz Git.

The error is 1.7.7.1 specific however. I have tried running the server without
Code:
-bandwidthalg=2
and these messages do appear to be resolved, however the server then runs like a heap of sh*t.

where u disable hese -bandwidthalg=2? just to try.

any news on this? is killing my server with the desync. if this continue better I stop paying the server >.>
is Pwnoz0r's DayZ Private Server Pack diferent from this one? can I use the same db? dunno what else to try. I really clueless and cant find any info on this anywhere :S

You are having an issue with someone on your server not being setup right or corruption or something else. There are tons of people using this without issue at this moment. Including service providers who are selling this to customers. None of them are experiencing the issue you are having, so there must be something wrong with your setup.

Delete and Reinstall Arma 2, completely
Delete and Reinstall DayZ
Install 103718 ONLY
Wipe the database and create a new fresh database
Download fresh copy of Reality into a NEW folder, do NOT overwrite the old files. Delete them.
Delete your local copy of dayz and use DayZCommander to download and install.

You are having an issue with someone on your server not being setup right or corruption or something else. There are tons of people using this without issue at this moment. Including service providers who are selling this to customers. None of them are experiencing the issue you are having, so there must be something wrong with your setup.

Delete and Reinstall Arma 2, completely
Delete and Reinstall DayZ
Install 103718 ONLY
Wipe the database and create a new fresh database
Download fresh copy of Reality into a NEW folder, do NOT overwrite the old files. Delete them.
Delete your local copy of dayz and use DayZCommander to download and install.

ok, I will do that.

Back