Latest 1.7.7.1 Reality build NetServer::SendMsg: cannot find channel #1161792102, users.card=

Since i dont have any contact to anybody from Bohemia, i can't give you an ETA. The ticket only states the target version (which can be changed to a later build..). Maybe worth a look again when 1.63 is comming.

No ETA that i am aware of. You can try messaging a BIS employe. But im not sure if they have a release date since the dev heaven roadmap say's that the patch is at 26%.

No ETA that i am aware of. You can try messaging a BIS employe. But im not sure if they have a release date since the dev heaven roadmap say's that the patch is at 26%.

really slow team...

what I not understand is why some servers gets this, and some dont.

Because the problem is mostly one single guy who has a low bandwith. The only thing you can do is add -netlog to your launch parameters and then search in net.log for people who's connection is making trouble.

Because the problem is mostly one single guy who has a low bandwith. The only thing you can do is add -netlog to your launch parameters and then search in net.log for people who's connection is making trouble.

thanks man, u are the only one give us real answers here, I really thank you for that.

I really want to know how to add launch parameters on reality, I searched a lot since like a month and I very confused on how to do that. can u give me simple intructions?

also, there is any way to auto kick players with low bandwitch?

thanks again, this is really helping us to understand what is going on, we got a 50/50 server and this is really hurting us. Before 1.7.7.1 all was fine, the server was running smooth, even with lower hardware, but then 1.7.7.1 happens, and all the sh1t started, has been a really really punch in the nuts since then, because is hard to find any answer, I really wish the 1.7.7.2 will be like before, but I have my doubts.

You need to create a bat file and add -netlog to its launch parameters.

Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -cpuCount=6 -netlog -name=dayz -profiles=dayz_1 -cfg=dayz_1\basic.cfg -config=dayz_1\config.cfg -mod=expansion;expansion\beta;expansion\beta\expansion;@DayZ;@reality_1.chernarus

^
You will need to edit the paths to get it working.

also, there is any way to auto kick players with low bandwitch?
No

Back