Loading Screens, come here to get ideas!

CommanderRetra

Staff member
I thought it would be cool to make a thread to post your loading screens, so other people can get some ideas when it comes to making your own. I'll start this off with posting mine...

GMcwfpe.jpg
Post yours below!

Something to note that I did in my loading screens..
1) A background story, something to read while you are loading in.. a lot of people liked that
2) When I updated my server big time, the loadingscreen also was updated.

** Also to note, I didn't make them. They were all made by my brother and we shared ideas on them etc.. Enjoy :p

1st Edition.. long ago

F4WMNAp.jpg

Taviana server (old one)
cpfQ8mX.jpg

Cherno big update -
02tVuGV.png

Overwatch server..
aDsTPLs.jpg

Cherno 1.8 update
ezxE6OC.png

___
Loadscreen for my mod

wUCZEe9.jpg

Thats it!

*If i need to select only one just let me know retra :p but I thought I would include them

I did some "where's Waldo" loadscreens with a zombie waldo PS'ed into a normal WW picture. It worked out nearly perfectly, about the amount of time it takes to find Waldo is pretty close to the load time of the average client. Players appreciate the "entertainment before the entertainment" too.

I did some "where's Waldo" loadscreens with a zombie waldo PS'ed into a normal WW picture. It worked out nearly perfectly, about the amount of time it takes to find Waldo is pretty close to the load time of the average client. Players appreciate the "entertainment before the entertainment" too.

:mad: I was going to do that and thought I had an original idea :mad:. Oh well, now I guess I have to do a "Wheres Z?" and have a zombie hidden in with a bunch of Waldos.

Back