Lockers.

Fanis

Hello everyone,as you know i will have a server soon and i was wondering if i could make a fridge have inventory so that people who own a house can put their food in the fridge.Their clothes in cabinets and things like that.Anyone got ideas?

I tried but what i can add is the ammo boxes which contain weapons and stuff but not empy one.How can i empty it?

In the database?Sorry im new to whole system.I can install and adjust scripts but i cant make one or mess with the database.

Hello everyone,as you know i will have a server soon and i was wondering if i could make a fridge have inventory so that people who own a house can put their food in the fridge.Their clothes in cabinets and things like that.Anyone got ideas?

As far as I know, any object in the game could be given an inventory. However, it is NOT possible to do without editing files that would need to be downloaded by anyone who wanted to play on your server. You could create it as an addon and, if you have a loyal and willing player base, have your players download your addon and add it to their launch parameters.

Yea but how do i do that, its like you talking Chinese to me now hahahah.One question though i was thinking about Custom Files like faces.Should i let my players have custom files or not?Will it be that much laggy?

Fanis, What I think Fred is saying:

You would need to create an Addon (Like Dayz Itself) and include this addon to the default client files so that the Server Files have something to reference.

Its a good idea to start attaching storage to more object classes and even have dual model classes for full/empty.
Maybe hit up the DayZ Epoch Team and see if they would be willing to add something like this to their rendition of the Day Z.

:)

Fanis, What I think Fred is saying:

You would need to create an Addon (Like Dayz Itself) and include this addon to the default client files so that the Server Files have something to reference.

Its a good idea to start attaching storage to more object classes and even have dual model classes for full/empty.
Maybe hit up the DayZ Epoch Team and see if they would be willing to add something like this to their rendition of the Day Z.

:)

Well, DayZ is the actual mod. I am just saying that it would have to be added as an addon to run in conjunction with DayZ, such as rMod or a weapon pack. It wouldn't have to be a separate mod altogether though. I apologize if I didn't make that clear enough before. Basically, the main point to take away is that your players would have to download extra content to play on your server.

Yeh no problem with that.They will have to download it for the first time..then everything will be fine but anyway i will try to empty the ammo boxes and make it like a locker.

Back