Im also in need of a scripter, who can regularly install things for me, i have a bustling 150 member community thats begging me for new content that i struggle to provide, i would happily donate a negotiated rate to anyone willing to help.
Contact me through PM or
http://whitefox.es/
Im with vilayer though that shouldnt be a problem as you only need to use the FTP and log viewer
And what would you be doing? And how much "new content" can there possibly exist? At some point you will have it all installed.
And where are these 150 members? Looks more like 10 members ...
and while you DO have a lot of members .. how many have visited your site in the last week?
Looks like 20 active members... not bad, but not 150.
AND while I am complaining .. I DESPISE Enjin sites .. and why cant I view your forums without logging in?
And after talking to the OP several times and offering to help, he did realize he could do it all himself and just make a request when he gets stuck. And that is what I suggest you do.
And back to the "new content" .. the entire point of the game is the sandbox of survival. The "NEW CONTENT" you so desperately seek is not found in sqf files but in the daily player interaction. And THAT is why dayz is dying, people are expecting the game to change to please them instead of enjoying to play a survival game on a huge map.
Instead of making some new city and adding it, make some event or mission that engages the players. Something that forces them to do something new and exciting. Lets have a Road Rally .. everyone starts at Kamenka and races to Berenzino. I wonder if anyone will think to place one of their friends at sniper hill to execute the competition? I wonder if someone will put some tank traps in the road? .. THAT is new content, and its different EVERY time they would do it.
On my server I spawned about 50 cars on the coast every restart. It ended up causing Demolition Derbies that everyone LOVED. Grab a car and drive up and down the highway until you see someone else and then crash into them. But you had to be quick because the first person to jump out of their car would shoot the other player .. that was the challenge, to get out of the car ASAP