Looking for some help.....

bajaboy1972

I currently run an Overpoch Tavianna server and also an Arma 3 overpoch Chernarus. I am looking to also run a Namalsk Overpoch server as well but if i remember correctly it was a bit more difficult to setup not too mention my time is pretty limited as i am going in for surgery tomorrow and will be in the hospital for a few days. So my question is would there possibly be someone on these forums with alot of experience that would be willing to set this up for me and in return i could give some sort of donation to your community. Or i also have a VPS with a fresh install of windows server 2008 R2 Dual Xeon processors and 8 gigs ram on a 1000 Mbit connection that i would be willing to give to somebody ( Full access through remote desktop ) free and clear for 6 months....more if needed. No strings attached. If anyone here thinks this is to good to be true please check this thread..... http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/31884-looking-to-sponsor-community/

So with that said if anyone is interested please contact me through PM or you can hop on our TS @ ts3.zombiebattalion.net Look for MrGrimm or Rigor Mortis

I currently run an Overpoch Tavianna server and also an Arma 3 overpoch Chernarus. I am looking to also run a Namalsk Overpoch server as well but if i remember correctly it was a bit more difficult to setup not too mention my time is pretty limited as i am going in for surgery tomorrow and will be in the hospital for a few days. So my question is would there possibly be someone on these forums with alot of experience that would be willing to set this up for me and in return i could give some sort of donation to your community. Or i also have a VPS with a fresh install of windows server 2008 R2 Dual Xeon processors and 8 gigs ram on a 1000 Mbit connection that i would be willing to give to somebody ( Full access through remote desktop ) free and clear for 6 months....more if needed. No strings attached. If anyone here thinks this is to good to be true please check this thread..... http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/31884-looking-to-sponsor-community/

So with that said if anyone is interested please contact me through PM or you can hop on our TS @ ts3.zombiebattalion.net Look for MrGrimm or Rigor Mortis

If you do i yourself it will help you understand the file structure a bit better which is helpful for a server admin. Follow this which walks you through the whole process but you will need to do some extra steps.

Server install: http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php...setup-a-dayz-server-highly-detailed-70-steps/

Extra steps:

Use the Namalsk folders for the mission and instance.
Copy the keys for Namalsk and overwatch into the keys folder.
Open the mission file in the mission folder and copy the overwatch addons into the addons part at the top.
And just add overwatch and Namalsk to the batch file that starts your server.

Theirs more you can do but that should hopefully atleast set you up with a working server.

Wrote that fast might be helpful, might not :cool:

.... my time is pretty limited as i am going in for surgery tomorrow and will be in the hospital for a few days.
Sounds more like a FREE WEEKEND for scripting !!! YAY!!! Bring a laptop.
but joking aside good luck with that surgery ... appendix, gall bladder, sexual reassignment .. we dont judge

Its not that i cant....ive setup servers in the past. I just dont have the time. And again im willing to donate or give out free vps for someone that can do this for our community.

Sounds more like a FREE WEEKEND for scripting !!! YAY!!! Bring a laptop.
but joking aside good luck with that surgery ... appendix, gall bladder, sexual reassignment .. we dont judge
Lmao..... hey shooting b's werent u running a server with another guy a while back. I cant remember his name but a really good dude. Im trying to remember his name cause i have been wanting to talk to him.

i can help you, just need to know if its Arma 2 or Arma 3 what do you want to set up ;P
ARMA 2
Overpoch namalsk
With everything funtional like bloodsuckers, storms , weather, plotpole for life with maintenance. Single coin currency.
Anything else i can add.

Yup....i can give u remote access through remote desktop

Arma2 and arma2 oa are already downloaded to box and also xampp.

I'm not using xampp.
Just HeidiSQL and Remotedesktop
You can send me a PN with the Login-Data and i will give my Steam-ID so we can keep in contact.

@Chris Atkins
@Trader Joe

Chris hasn't been seen in a few months. Trader Joe is around, just not here much anymore.

Nope. I've been ghost! Schoolwork, real-life work, and Xbox One have dragged me away from the DayZ life. Not to mention I really wanted to update Epidemic mod to 1.8.3 code and port it to Chernarus, but couldn't quite get it done by myself. And then Arma 3 had some potential and I wanted to to work on a mod for that but I eventually drifted away over time...

someone else was just asking recently about updating epidemic and I went to my website to pull down the files that you have posted. But instead of posting them it was just a link to some file server that you had and the download rate was like 30 kilobytes per second so it would have taken me 4 days to download them.

Back