need help with care packages on dayz.st server

So I was looking through the fnc_carepkgs.sqf and I noticed that this line
Code:
_vehicleloottype = ["Residential","Industrial","Military","Farm","Supermarket","Hospital"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
doesn't include HeliCrash. That would cause the HeliCrash loot table to never be chosen to spawn wouldn't it?

The fnc_carepkgs.sqf file only applies to care packages... You don't want heli crash loot with your care packages do you?

To change how many spawn at server start open the server_monitor.sqf file in dayz_server.pbo/system and find this line:
Code:
for "_x" from 1 to 12 do {
    _id = [] spawn spawn_carePackages;
}; //Spawn care packages

Change the number 12 to the number of care packages you want on your server.

right, well what I was pointing out was right under it there are the groups it chooses from. in that list of groups there is a helicrash group (which i believe one of the previous posters had altered showing an interest in using it). I was trying to point out that the line doesn't have that group listed and therefore made having the group there pointless.

I believe the original creator of the script added the heli crash loot table so that people who wanted heli crash care packages could have it. To me it looks like a simple addition of helicrash in the correct format to the included spawn line. I will test this tonight and confirm.

You really need to read this.
http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

How is anyone supposed to help you?

Ah sorry about that. What I meant was that when I added this to the server.pbo (which included the care package files/scripts) I or someone else would join the server it would say "Server Disconnected. Please Disconnect and Try Again" usually when this happens you would usually wait around 2-3 minutes and it would connect you. However it would just give me or anyone else who would try to join the server a black screen and nothing would happen. We also tried to disconnect and connect again but the same thing would happen. When I reset the server.pbo to default it would work as normal. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it, Thanks.

The fnc_carepkgs.sqf file only applies to care packages... You don't want heli crash loot with your care packages do you?

To change how many spawn at server start open the server_monitor.sqf file in dayz_server.pbo/system and find this line:
Code:
for "_x" from 1 to 12 do {
    _id = [] spawn spawn_carePackages;
}; //Spawn care packages

Change the number 12 to the number of care packages you want on your server.

i putted like 1000 but i still dont find any when im flyinh whit my heli all over the map

Back