Need Help With Getting Vehicles To Spawn ..

Hi Midiouss. It needs to be executed as a query. To do this, open the table in navicat and then select file -> "Query Table". A new window aiw tha big blank area will open. Paste the sql code from the txt file into that blank are and then select the green button at the top that says "Run". This will execute that piece of code. Do this for the relevant table with each text file,

Ugh, sorry to bother you Doc... I ran into another problem. I set the number of default vehicles to 62 once I added your sql files. The server worked perfect and there was a waaaaay more vehicles. I noticed that in the object_spawns table there was a total of 156 vehicles so I set the default in pSpawnVehicles to 92. Since that change is get the error: 1054 - Unknown column 'currentVehicles' in 'field list'. It says that every time I start the server. It runs but there are no vehicle changes.

Hi, I think im right in this Thread.
I have a Vehicle Spawn Problem too. I'm running the newest Server of pwnoz0rs . Server 1.7.5 / Serverpack 2.1

I read this thread carfully but nothing helps. I have 0 spawned Vehicels. I checked at least 40 Cords last Night but nothing. My p main looks like this:

DECLARE iVehSpawnMax INT DEFAULT 62;
#-----------------------------------------------

# DECLARE iVehSpawnMin INT DEFAULT 0; #ToDo !!!
DECLARE iTimeoutMax INT DEFAULT 250; #number of loops before timeout
DECLARE iTimeout INT DEFAULT 0; #internal counter for loops done; used to prevent infinite loops - DO NOT CHANGE
DECLARE iNumVehExisting INT DEFAULT 0; #internal counter for already existing vehicles - DO NOT CHANGE
DECLARE iNumClassExisting INT DEFAULT 0; #internal counter for already existing class types - DO NOT CHANGE
DECLARE i INT DEFAULT 1; #internal counter for vehicles spawns - DO NOT CHANGE

I changed the INT DEFAULT from 100 to 62. Did right click on 'object_data' and select 'truncate'
So my previously vehicles disapeared an after restart the server, i got 58 of new ones but the spawnpoints are still empty.

By the way, what exactly ist the max. of Vehicles I can spawn?
How can I set the Startgear? Because at the Moment i only know how u can change it, after the Player has disconnected.
How i can shutdown the server without using strg + C, i found no shutdown.bat included.

I'm looking forward for ur help :rolleyes:

In meantime i tried ur "all_vehicles_sql.txt" i put it at the Query Editor Tab (i using Navicat lite) pressed run and got this Message: [SQL] INSERT INTO `object_data` VALUES (19336, '1123123753', '1', 'datsun1_civil_1_open', '0', 0, '[148,[7438.45,8037.38,0.049]]', '[[[],[]],[[],[]],[[],[]]]', '[]', '1', '2012-12-13 02:20:48');
[Err] 1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
Iwent to the coords anyway and as i thougt, no Vehicles.

Problem solved. Dongraded to 1.7.4 ;)

Sorry for not seeing this earlier, Yeah Pwnzors had a problem with the instance ID's being screwed up causing the vehicles to populate the DB but not spawn in game. He updated to 1.7.5.1 and its fixed ! Go check it out !

Back