Need help with scripting for my server( willing to pay ) D:

Shawn

If anyone is willing to setup a dayz_mission.pbo for me and have everything we want in it we would pay you. We will only pay you if you want, so if you don't want to be payed then awesome. We run a Dayz.st server (NON RMOD!) and we are looking to have things like,

heli crash site(10-20min spawn)
Self blood bag (if possible)
Heli lifting and towing
NPC's (if possible)
Debug monitor
Auto refuel
Full moon (that stays full moon)
Removable vehicle parts
Gcam

Again if your willing to do this just post a reply and i will send a copy of our dayz_mission.pbo to you and you can have at it. We are really bad scripters :p

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    41.4 KB · Views: 6
  • dayz_server.pbo
    72.2 KB · Views: 6
If anyone is willing to setup a dayz_mission.pbo for me and have everything we want in it we would pay you. We will only pay you if you want, so if you don't want to be payed then awesome. We run a Dayz.st server (NON RMOD!) and we are looking to have things like,

Heli lifting and towing
NPC's (if possible)
Debug monitor
Auto refuel
Removable vehicle parts
(IF possible don't know if it is but, we were thinking of something like a dog script to where players can have a dog and it will attack zeds and possibly players)

Again if your willing to do this just post a reply and i will send a copy of our dayz_mission.pbo to you and you can have at it. We are really bad scripters :p

I just finished a few mission pbos I was working on for some others. I can work on this for you if you want. Just upload your default server and mission pbos here.

Heli lifting and towing
NPC's (if possible)
Debug monitor
Auto refuel
Removable vehicle parts
Gcam

Just an update for you. Everything I have finished on your list has a line through it.

Heli lifting and towing
NPC's (if possible)
Debug monitor
Auto refuel
Removable vehicle parts
Gcam

I update the list.

you can choose

Okay. I added the AI package I am using. Also, i haven't added Gcam yet purposely. I have never messed with it before and I would like you to test out these pbos on your server first. If these all work properly then I will look into adding Gcam.

Attachments

• dayz_server (shawn).pbo
    72.3 KB · Views: 29
  • dayz_mission (shawn).pbo
    589.2 KB · Views: 20
ok no fog is on but debug, still not there. if i press insert to try and toggle it, it gives me a script error box

ok no fog is on but debug, still not there. if i press insert to try and toggle it, it gives me a script error box

Yeah. I was having trouble with this for someone else also. For now I will remove the custom debug monitor until I figure out a fix.

how does the heli crashes actually work? like whne we had no fog they were spawning but noww they arnt

Okay. For now, I have taken out the custom debug monitor. Do me a favor and load this new mission file and make sure Insert brings up the normal debug monitor.

Attachments

• dayz_mission (shawn test).pbo
    562.7 KB · Views: 19
Hi Fred, will these work with any DayZ server?
Any DayZ.ST server?

Or would I have to change things in them to get them to work on my server? (Also DayZ.ST)

Thanks!

Hi Fred, will these work with any DayZ server?
Any DayZ.ST server?

Or would I have to change things in them to get them to work on my server? (Also DayZ.ST)

Thanks!

In theory, if you are also running a Chernarus map from dayz.st, you should be able to use the same files if you edit the init.sqf to have your instance_id. However, I normally like to just start with the default mission and server pbo files and install the addons from there. If you need any help adding on some features to your server you can PM me with a link to your mission and server pbos and a list of features you would like added.

Wow that's very generous Fred. Thanks very much for the offer. I would definitely be up to donating a case of beer for your programming time :)

I guess I'll follow the previous list somewhat.

Heli crash site(10-20min spawn)
Self blood bag
Heli lifting and Towing
Hostile / armed NPC's
Auto refuel
Removable vehicle parts
all arma guns as possible loot spawns?
*all arma vehicles as possible spawns?
*dogs?

In order of importance to me.

NPCs: Definitely armed with rifles/pistols. I would definitely like to have them spawn as hostile to all players. With higher concentrations (if possible) around military spawns (tents in Cherno, NWAF, tents in Berezino) with a random (50%) chance to spawn in towns. Maybe 5-10 at military areas, and 3-5 in towns? I'm assuming they would spawn just like zombies... and not "added in" by me through some sort of menu? (I'm a complete newbie at this, apologies if it's a dumb question.) Also, would they fight zombies? Zombies attack them? Ignore each other? (If there's a choice, I'd say have them ignore each other. But do whatever is easiest for you)

Guns: Is there an easy way to make this happen? I don't expect you to spend a lot of time doing tedious copy/paste. If that's what it requires I would do that, if it's easy enough.

Vehicles: Same as guns.

Everything else listed.... then...

Dogs: If easy enough, then it would be neat, but if it's a pain in anyway, forget it.

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    41.4 KB · Views: 2
  • dayz_server.pbo
    72.2 KB · Views: 3
I'm certain I can add everything you just requested with the exception of dogs. I haven't been able to find a good addon for dogs that isn't full of bugs. Also, I can add all of the arma guns/vehicles that aren't banned by DayZ. I have a list of examples. Do you have a teamspeak/ventrilo server so that, when I get home from work and start working on this, I can contact you easier?

I'm EST, and at work also. I usually get home around 5PM EST and on the computer around 6-7PM EST.

How about Skype?
I have a Mumble server but I think I let it lapse.
Best way is probably Google talk msg me, in case I'm not at my computer.. then I can get on Skype.

I can PM you my GTalk/Skype info if that's ok. I'll hold on PM until you let me know what's best / easiest for you.

If not I can probably find a TeamSpeak server we can use temporarily.

EDIT: And forget about the dogs then :)
...and re: weapons/vehicles.... I'll try and find a link to a list, I'm just trying to change it up a bit for friends and family that play on. The same old AKs/M4's gets boring.

I'm EST, and at work also. I usually get home around 5PM EST and on the computer around 6-7PM EST.

How about Skype?
I have a Mumble server but I think I let it lapse.
Best way is probably Google talk msg me, in case I'm not at my computer.. then I can get on Skype.

I can PM you my GTalk/Skype info if that's ok. I'll hold on PM until you let me know what's best / easiest for you.

If not I can probably find a TeamSpeak server we can use temporarily.

EDIT: And forget about the dogs then :)
...and re: weapons/vehicles.... I'll try and find a link to a list, I'm just trying to change it up a bit for friends and family that play on. The same old AKs/M4's gets boring.

Skype will be fine. Just PM me your info. Also, I already have the list of weapons, vehicles and skins I can add. I'll go over them with you when we talk later.

Hi guys especially Fred this may be a bit noobish but is there anyway you point me in the direction of getting athe mission files and servver files which contain the following addons - Roaming Survivor & Military AI, AI Helicopter Transport, Vehicle Part Salvaging, Auto-Refueling, Self-Bloodbag, Extra Heli Crash Sites & Kill Messages. Like Cur I'm on a DAYZ.ST Server on Chernarus?
I've noticed some servers running these kind of scripts without using rMod

Thx in advance for any help

Back