Needing Assistance with InfiStar

Status
Not open for further replies.
look around lines 1100- 1120
you'll find this part

Code:
if ((isNull (findDisplay 106)) && (isNull (findDisplay -1)) && (isNull (findDisplay 41144))
                && (isNull (findDisplay 65431)) && (isNull (findDisplay 65432)) && (isNull (findDisplay 65433)) && (isNull (findDisplay 65434))
                && (isNull (findDisplay 65440)) && (isNull (findDisplay 65441)) && (isNull (findDisplay 65442))) then
                {
                    closeDialog 0;
                };

wich is basically closing each dialog appart from the ones listed there.

I have had ups and downs with infiSTAR. Lately, he has not responded to a single email Ive sent him over the past month or so. My problem stemmed from the Vilayer fiasco. They were setting up "one click installs" which didn't give players access to the AH.sqf, only the config. Furthermore, a site called DZAH was selling the antihack for infiSTAR and according to him, ripped him off. So I no longer have a way to get the latest antihacks unless I A. repurchase it or B. Beg someone to send me to latest version.

So with that being said, I was going to include basebuilding on my vanilla dayz server, but Im seeing all of these complications... has this been ironed out? If so, what version of the antihack fixes the issue?

I have run a server for a year and a half or more, at one time we had 3 at the same time. I want to know how the ability of admins to teleport, spawn in vehicles, drug players, spawn in weapons crates, etc adds even a little bit to the running of a server. I believe players should actually play the game and not rely on admins to do stuff for them. Minimal interference.

And we whitelisted everything, and base building just wont work. I did narrow it down to somewhere in the first 2600 lines of code in ah.sqf but then decided that I wasn't getting paid enough to find the problem. I have been notified that an update has been released so, maybe its fixed.

btw: very nice website

The problem is, theres a lot of "fluff" to those antihacks, to appeal to the kiddies. I use the tools on there all the time to help players on my server or do things around my server, etc etc. It's all about how you use the tools given. Of course there is no use for drug or slap target or break targets legs (so I reserve those for script kiddies :D ) The abuse with these tools is rampant though... this is why I am the only admin on my server. Ive had others in the past who thought nothing of teleporting to players whilst in god mode and kill them. But it is definitely a valuable tool.

I purchased the $40 InfiStar AntiHack/Admin Tool bundle from the official site a few months ago. Within the first two weeks or so I recieved 2 or 3 updates which brought me up to Update 321. This was sometime back in February, I forget the exact day. I have not recieved an email update since and I check of the website shows that they are currently on Update 329! I know that the update I have is vunerable to attack and as the days go by the risk grows more and more. We've had a couple idiots get on but thankfully our player network is close and we were able to get things under control quickly before major damage was done. We rely on the tools to help with our large player base as we are under staffed. I sent an email to the one listed on the website listing dates, codes, and all information I could gather sometime last month and while new updates have gone out since then I have not received a response. The shop doesn't have any sort of log-in that would let me manually retreive the updates, everything is through email. How can I get ahold of them??? I've had too pay twice for this tool since Vilayer screwed us over and left us to hang, now this. We just want to run our server as effectively as we can.
Im having the same sort of trouble. He used to reply to my emails and send me a new copy no problem. Now he's completely silent. I originally got mine through Vilayer as well so I have no way of retrieving a new copy. I guess I'll have to buy it from blurgaming since he has a download page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back