NEW Web-based Admin Tool! MANY FEATURES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Birone

Hello everybody,
Today I'm announcing my new administration tools:). It is a PHP-based tool that allows you'r administrators to access it from anywhere they are, including a mobile device. You no longer have to be in-game to administrate you DayZ server, you can do it from anywhere, on any device.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are some screenshots:
lgtd4ecf.png

Home Page
lgt2ec0.png

Player Page
7evipjP.png

Edit Survivor
4aMeYG0.png

Show Inventory
sHliUB8.png

Show Custom Loadout
lgtacc9.png

Show Custom Loadout - Backpack Editor
8hzIepv.png

Edit Model/Skin
R0MHOyc.png

Manage Users
8NWLBjV.png

User Restrictions
27eF5J8.png

User Accounts

Features:
  • Stop Server
  • Start Server
  • Restart Server
  • Remove all old, damaged vehicles and re-spawn new ones
  • Edit default starting loadout
  • Access the server database (PHPMyAdmin)
  • View Player Stats
  • Search for a player
  • Change player blood
  • Change player humanity
  • Change player health
  • Change player skin
  • Teleport player
  • Show location of specific player
  • Show inventory of player
  • Edit custom loadout
  • Edit cutom loadout skin
  • View map
  • Restrict certain administrators to only view certain options
  • Add multiple user accounts
  • User is able to change password
  • Bootstrap/Responsive theme
  • Mobile website access on any device!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MY MAIN GOAL OF THIS TOOL IS TO MAKE CUSTOM LOADOUTS EASY! NO DATABASE REQUIRED!
Let me know what you think! :)

Thanks,
Anthony Birone
Email: removed

I think if you want to share your tool that is great and all but upload it and post a link instead of asking people to get on skype, not everyone uses skype.

This is a place to share info and projects so that others can learn from them.

So I would be willing to try it out and give my full thoughts on the thing if you post a download link.

Why do you get credit?
A. Yes this is based off of your panel, but I added many of my own features.
B. You stopped working on the project a month ago.
C. You have no copyright or license on the panel.
If you want your name on everything you need to get a copyright or quit complaining

I never said it was mine i just said it was the same as another panel. and its just nice to give credit to people who have worked on projects. Also you don't need copyright, an open source project with a one of the many different licences can require a person to give credit where needed.

He isn't the author, learn to read. And you should really give credit to the person who did the heavy lifting to actually build this tool so you can add minor tweaks instead of trying to claim it as your own.

You should knock at gamersplatoon doors, they need scumbag like you who like to rip other people job without giving credits!
Github is for opensource project, so the license is de facto OPENSOURCE. If you want to host private project or non opensource project, you need to pay github.

Now release your thing opensource, or remove the part of the previous author from your code.
That's

oh, i forget. Fuck you.

Violation of the rules. You cannot charge for anything on this site without written permission from administrators. And from what it seems you cannot simply take anothers FREE work and modify a few lines of code and call it yours to sell.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back