No Damage to Locked to Air Vehicles

I set my local_lockUnlock.sqf in my init with my compiles.sqf and put the compiles.sqf code at:

Code:
  local_lockUnlock =       compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\local_lockUnlock.sqf";     //When vehicle is local to unit perform locking vehicle

It doesn't work after uploading the pbo's and restarting and also it won't let any vehicles unlock on the server.

i just checked your files, don't get offended, but it seems like you dont have much knowledge about what you are doing there, right?
Just copy a file from dayz_code in your mission wont do it! You have to call the new file in your mission.

I have fully tested it and its working like it should, 14 Satchels when locked and after restart when it was locket, no scratch.
You just have a messed up mission.pbo which defently needs to be checked all over. Should be even easier to start from the scratch and install the Script one by one and like the installition tutorial is showing you.

Cheers

i just checked your files, don't get offended, but it seems like you dont have much knowledge about what you are doing there, right?
Just copy a file from dayz_code in your mission wont do it! You have to call the new file in your mission.

I have fully tested it and its working like it should, 14 Satchels when locked and after restart when it was locket, no scratch.
You just have a messed up mission.pbo which defently needs to be checked all over. Should be even easier to start from the scratch and install the Script one by one and like the installition tutorial is showing you.

Cheers

Hey man, I know it's been a while and I've started up another server.
Details: Chenarus/Epoch/Infistar

I've done all the steps you've stated, but I get stuck at "waiting for server to start authentication".
I've called the files from my compiles.sqf and I've tried both of my compiles.sqf's since I have one in my "custom" folder and one in my "init" folder.

where is your rpt log? What did it say?
I think its wrong when scripts want you to have multiple compiles.sqf files rolling around. it just adds to the confusion. IMHO, you should have one compiles.sqf and all edits are done in that single file. Then you know EXACTLY which file and where to look for issues.
Not saying thats the problem, but its just a complaint that came to me ...

Back