Origins Server?

i think thats for a different application, the problem we have is that people are back spawning specially in vehicles
or sharing vehicles

Anyone knows how to remove all loot-spawning totaly? i would like to test my server with zombies and players only to see how much FPS i lose because of the non-loot cleanup.

Code:
DEBUG
FPS  : 3.22516
_countAllObjM: 7268
Players: 26
_zombies:137
_zombiesA:131
_loot:5827
_lootL:5088
_dayz_zombiesLocal:0
_dead:96
_numDeadL:87
Animal=55"

Some values right now.
Anyone knows what lootL and loot are? the differens?
i think my server is going on the knees because of this loot issue.
26 players shouldnt be able to spawn 5-6k items imo.

my sever fires up at arround 40-45 FPS but with 10-15 players and arround 4k-5k lootbags it starts to fall down to 10-15.
Also Zombie and Lootspawning feels to become slower.
Tryed to play arround with one of the first cleanups and a timeout of 5 minutes before every cleanup run but regardless of what i set in the code it runs every second.

my sever fires up at arround 40-45 FPS but with 10-15 players and arround 4k-5k lootbags it starts to fall down to 10-15.
Also Zombie and Lootspawning feels to become slower.
Tryed to play arround with one of the first cleanups and a timeout of 5 minutes before every cleanup run but regardless of what i set in the code it runs every second.

Like you can see here my server only runs a small amoun lower fps with more players but with the same loot so i guess we need to fix some lootsystem.

Code:
DEBUG
FPS  : 2.80653
_countAllObjM: 7426"
Players:32
_zombies:219
_zombiesA:212
_loot:5923
_lootL:4059
_dead:51
_numDeadL:41
Animal=43"

i will post more numbers later tonight or under the day when i get a full server.

HowTo: Enabling better choppers for AI :)

Yesterday i felt that the Raid Helis are too less challenging. So i replaced them with the mighty MH60S Knighthawk.
They really rock.

First unpack @DayzOrigins\dayz_anim.pbo and search fpr MH60S in config.cpp . Comment the line out
Code:
//    class MH60S: Banned {};
repack the folder to pbo

Then unpack @dayz_1.origins.tavi\addons\dayz_server.pbo.
Edit server_monitor.sqf and replace
UH1H_DZ with MH60S
Code:
_object1AI1 = createVehicle ["MH60S", [22924.3,19469.2,0], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
_object1AI1 setvelocity [0,0,1];
_object1AI1 setFuel 1;

_object2AI2 = createVehicle ["MH60S", [22907.7,19524.1,0], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
_object2AI2 setvelocity [0,0,1];
_object2AI2 setFuel 1;

_object3AI3 = createVehicle ["MH60S", [22946.9,19574.9,0], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
_object3AI3 setvelocity [0,0,1];
_object3AI3 setFuel 1;

repack to pbo and fire up the server.

Code:
First unpack @DayzOrigins\dayz_anim.pbo and search fpr MH60S in config.cpp .
Comment the line out
repack the folder to pbo

Im thinking of doing the apache, do you think it will work :O? really cool imo and i will try it!

arent this clientside btw?

HowTo: Enabling better choppers for AI :)

Yesterday i felt that the Raid Helis are too less challenging. So i replaced them with the mighty MH60S Knighthawk.
They really rock.

First unpack @DayzOrigins\dayz_anim.pbo and search fpr MH60S in config.cpp . Comment the line out
Code:
repack the folder to pbo

Then unpack @dayz_1.origins.tavi\addons\dayz_server.pbo.
Edit server_monitor.sqf and replace
UH1H_DZ with MH60S
Code:
_object1AI1 = createVehicle ["MH60S", [22924.3,19469.2,0], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
_object1AI1 setvelocity [0,0,1];
_object1AI1 setFuel 1;

_object2AI2 = createVehicle ["MH60S", [22907.7,19524.1,0], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
_object2AI2 setvelocity [0,0,1];
_object2AI2 setFuel 1;

_object3AI3 = createVehicle ["MH60S", [22946.9,19574.9,0], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
_object3AI3 setvelocity [0,0,1];
_object3AI3 setFuel 1;

I am guessing you're doing that with verify sigs turned off? There is a way you can spawn the MH60's without the need for editing the config and is a much better way of doing it.

I am guessing you're doing that with verify sigs turned off? There is a way you can spawn the MH60's without the need for editing the config and is a much better way of doing it.

I have it turned off yes. Can you explain how ? (without rtool)

@Alex: the apache should work but dunno if Ai can use the missiles. Would be bad if they can

@alex
Check skype you srub

@sharkking

hit me up with a pm and ill pass you my skype details so we can chat.

I've found this, but isnt this client side?
No its not client side
if you change the mission file data its changed for everybody like the cloud database sync they are client side
but can be changed in the mission files that everybody is forced to play with this settings

How do you remove nametags for example? i tried doing the same method as normal with the profiles, but in the origins profiles in the origins folder doesnt have the class/flags stuff that im used to.

To clean up destroyed vehicles it should be enough to run the pMain function. At least, if you fixed it the way its described a few pages earlier or are using Major Pains newest files from github.
In detail, the pCleanup function is what checks specifically for the destroyed ones as well, so might want to try that if pMain doesnt work for you.

One additional thing I just had and fixed on my server:
A house disappeared completely and I wasnt able to get it back onto the server before I fixed this:

The "inventory" entry in the database is set to a max amount of 999 chars, which the disappeared house just hit and thus, it didnt write the last two "]]" into the database and left the inventory entry incomplete and unusable.
So to fix it, just edit the object_data table and alter the max length of the Inventory field to 5000 or something high enough.
999 clearly aint, because with a few weapons and some items with long names, you can easily hit the 999 chars limit.

Im not yet sure if this has anything to do with disappearing house inventory as well, as that was what I tried to have a look into, but seems this other bug is a good fix on the go and should keep people from getting even more trouble with having their homes vanish.

Not sure where your seeing 999 for inventory.
My length is empty.

But today, I have the same issue where someone's house is in the database, but it's not appearing in game though the log appears to show it spawning in.

The github cleanup from Cortez for Pain's files-- within the pbo the one with the loot cleanup is !!!server cleanup, etc.

Are we good to use this now, or package the folder? Basically the folder looks up to date but the pbo does not.

Not sure where your seeing 999 for inventory.
My length is empty.

But today, I have the same issue where someone's house is in the database, but it's not appearing in game though the log appears to show it spawning in.

I agree with Major Pain. Looking at the inventory table, the inventory column is set to use the data type of longtext and both length and decimals are set to 0.

The github cleanup from Cortez for Pain's files-- within the pbo the one with the loot cleanup is !!!server cleanup, etc.

Are we good to use this now, or package the folder? Basically the folder looks up to date but the pbo does not.
Look cleanup needs to get fixed, it is totaly broken.

seems we all have different things happening with the cleanup.fsm

21:51:50 "DEBUG FPS : 5.09716
_countAllObjM: 743"
Players: 5
_zombies:56
_zombiesA:54
_loot:190
_lootL:66
_dead:30
_numDeadL:28
Animal=0"
21:51:51 "CLEANUP: PERFORMING ITEM CLEANUP: TOTAL 210 LOOT BAGS TIME=13603.4"
21:51:51 "CLEANUP: _itemNumer = 195, _itemNumerP=0, _itemNumerHP=15"
21:51:51 "Animals deleted = 0(Rabbits 0), Animals alive=0"
21:51:51 "At=[]"

Looking at the RPT the server is indeed deleting the loot on my server.

No its not client side
if you change the mission file data its changed for everybody like the cloud database sync they are client side
but can be changed in the mission files that everybody is forced to play with this settings

I have applied it, but now the debug monitor has changed and is causing lots of player verification problems and "something went wrong" problems

Back