Origins Server?

I tried running a server with the recently 'leaked' files, but sadly with the hivext it kept crashing (arma2oaserver).
I'm using the dayzCC hivext.dll, and it works fine. Everything seems to be running great, things save to the database but..
Vehicles do not spawnz. I've tried fix #73, but it doesn't seem to have worked.
I'd love to be directed in the right direction.
Meanwhile, there are a few things, like building stuff, that says it's waiting for the server to sync (like the blueprints).
I'm not sure if that's because of the hivext, and using different tables, or if I have to modify some things fn_selfactions or wherever those files are (have not yet investigated yet).

Anyways, if anyone has different files than the leaked ones, I'd really appreciate some help.

is your building loot spawning correctly because i get no loot at all

Yes, everything is working.
The AI choppers spawn, Ivan spawns, zombies spawns, loot spawns, only problems are (now):
No gender select
No spawn location select.
Can't build bases, because it says:
Cannot build at this moment, please wait while synchronization with server is completed.

EDIT//
Fixed vehicle spawns!

is there anyway you can PM me the server files you use so i can try them out.

I dont have have warning, also did fix the loot problem.
Will upload later the server files with the fixes in it.

Edit: Fix http://rghost.net/46003073 I did edit the variables.sql by loading it in the mission. Also a day/night cylce but it is a little bit buggy. I dont have any loot problem (search for my server on xs42.net in DayZ Commander).

Edit: I run DayZ version 1.7.5.1 (so not the latest one, dont now if a later version is also working).

Any idea why the ural's don't spawn on salvation island ( section B ) ?

Edit: That seems to be the only thing that is not working on our server is the ural that spawns on that island.

Player housing works just fine, people are able to create a house and store items in them.

The Urals on Sector B are spawned by the script pCleanup in the database. The script does delete the Urals first and then spawn them back to the Island with stuff in it. You can edit the inventory of the Urals by editing the pCleanup script in the database.

I use the following command to run the pCleanup script.

mysql.exe --user=dayz --password=(pass) --execute="call pCleanup()" dayz_origins"

The Urals on Sector B are spawned by the script pCleanup in the database. The script does delete the Urals first and then spawn them back to the Island with stuff in it. You can edit the inventory of the Urals by editing the pCleanup script in the database.

mysql.exe --user=dayz --password=(pass) --execute="call pCleanup()" dayz_origins"

Thanks for that, ill give it a test later on today when i get the chance.

Going to try and get some modifications going aswell. Sick to death of the headshot only so going to remove that one. Most likely going to try and add in things like the self blood bag a few other things.

Edit: Has anyone else noticed the increased number of super zombies. Seems when we were playing the other night they kept spawning all the bloody time. Not sure if it was because the whole server population was always in the same place which caused it to be a 100% spawn chance right next to use all.

Also has anyone located the code for the 1 minute login wait time? had a look but can't seem to pin point its exact location.

Also has anyone located the code for the 1 minute login wait time? had a look but can't seem to pin point its exact location.

The 1 minute login wait time is there because else people can take cars from the garage on the server restart. The cars do spawn earlier then the houses because of the load of the server. Dont know if you wanna change this.

so do we have to execute this after every restart or only once?

There is so much going on here, I can't find the actual install manual for this server, could someone please quote it or repeat it (or a video, which would be even more awesome)

Thanks

Got self blood bag and shit to work so all is going well. Just finding the headshot only a pain to remove >.<

I have removed every "Warning pirated" message thing. I have set up the DB to run the Urals on a restart, and I have manually recoded the loot. And now, man, its running BEAUTIFULLY.
Had 30 players and the server just came up today.

I have removed every "Warning pirated" message thing. I have set up the DB to run the Urals on a restart, and I have manually recoded the loot. And now, man, its running BEAUTIFULLY.
Had 30 players and the server just came up today.

Nice, can you sent me a link to your files.... wanna also edit the loot.

so do we have to execute this after every restart or only once?

The script is deleting the URALS from Sector B and replace them back with the inventory in it. So there is always a full Urals on Sector B.

There is so much going on here, I can't find the actual install manual for this server, could someone please quote it or repeat it (or a video, which would be even more awesome)

There is no install manual posted here only some files. If you have no idea how to install it and how to work with it. Maybe its beter to start with DayZ Control Center to run it (its setting everything up, MySQL server/Webinterface) then look to all the files and learn alot of it.... then you can setup manualy your server. I did it on the same way....

Back