Origins Server?

And Navicat lite - 1045 Access for user "Marek"@localhost (using password:YES)

Navicat is Talking to you...
You need a Password to connect... " (using password:YES) "

This is for the ingame chat to check your FPS.

Please post pictures/logs of it, cant belive my setup only put out 5-7FPS with 1 player online.
Please post your setups too.

Please give your FPS ... My server has 10-15 FPS with 2 players

How to fix it?

The server uses me only one core. How does it spread out on two cores?

Please photo from task manager

And
Dont think Intel or AMD is a big difference really, but use cortez files, set maxzombie on 30 and limit per player on 10.
works great for me and the AI and choppers wont lag at all.

how to change that ?

Stupid question what AI

Got some more problems going now.

Loot only spawns for some players as far as I'm concerned (I never had any problems, but 5-10 players are constantly complaining about loot spawn compared to the official servers).

Another thing is that players are duping when they relog, their old body just stands there in the ground, you are able to loot it as well and after a couple of minutes, it disappears. Anyone experienced this and have a fix?

One more thing, when I launch Restarter.exe or a custom .bat that starts BEC and so on, it takes more than a minute to launch arma2oaserver.exe and another minute for HiveExt.dll to start. Anyone?

please I can not generate it in the sctor b Urale

You need to execute/run the mySQL function pCleanup with for example NaviCat, or you can simply make a .bat file and run this file.
Code:
mysql.exe --user=dayz --password=changeme --execute="call pCleanup()" dayz_origins

You need to execute/run the mySQL function pCleanup with for example NaviCat, or you can simply make a .bat file and run this file.
Code:
mysql.exe --user=dayz --password=changeme --execute="call pCleanup()" dayz_origins

but they did not appear and can not find the problem

Another thing is that players are duping when they relog, their old body just stands there in the ground, you are able to loot it as well and after a couple of minutes, it disappears. Anyone experienced this and have a fix?

This not a bug but a fix by Origins to fix the Combat Logging. If people now combat logg you can still kill them for 30 sec for they are really gone. Its only still buggy.....

This not a bug but a fix by Origins to fix the Combat Logging. If people now combat logg you can still kill them for 30 sec for they are really gone. Its only still buggy.....
but how can we deactivate it?
one of my players got killed after he logged out normally...

Back