Origins Server?

you could try pushing the system clock to + 24/48 hours for a test to see if it builds the house for you.

Thanks Cortez, you've been extremely helpful in this entire thread, I really appreciate it.

Are there any functions to run on server shutdown or reboot? Right now, I am just killing the arma2oaserver and letting the restarter reboot it. I didn't have an issues until Stage 4 Lvl 2 house. It did it once for me on my lvl1 house but a reboot fixed it. I've rebooted the server 5 times now and it's still giving the message. Any thoughts?

If you are using thevisad restarter you can use my restarter to kill the process each X hours.
http://opendayz.net/threads/bitd-restarter.8355/#post-46995

ok i did some research with the dayz sign and bikey files with my own generated files and with the origins files...
i found a method to extract the bikey out of the sign files *YEAHYEAH* ^^

and now... i proudly present... the bikey file for origins 1.7.1 ready to use on your servers...
LINK
to make sure that everybody who connects has the original 1.7.1 files...
KEY work thx very much!

you could try pushing the system clock to + 24/48 hours for a test to see if it builds the house for you.

I'll try that. Do you (or anyone else) happen to know what the boolean triggers are for in the database? I am guessing it has to do with stage completion but I am wondering if this needs to be addressed to ensure a reboot allows a house to be built upon.

For a level 2 hero house:

[["stage_1",0],["stage_2",0],["stage_2_hide",1],["stage_3",0],["stage_4",1],["PlayerName",1.0e07],["passwordtut",****]]

I am still getting some complaints about loot spawns being horrible. I am using the files from the github that was posted. Is anyone else having loot problems? :(

2 new problems:

1:) Players vehicles will disappear when they are being driven or flown.
2:) A new error comes up after the server is running a few hours "The server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You cannot play on this server. If you are the server admin please contact the dayz origins staff"

It will not let us log in once this message starts. Even after a fresh restart, the server will not allow anyone to log in.

2 new problems:

1:) Players vehicles will disappear when they are being driven or flown.
2:) A new error comes up after the server is running a few hours "The server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You cannot play on this server. If you are the server admin please contact the dayz origins staff"

It will not let us log in once this message starts. Even after a fresh restart, the server will not allow anyone to log in.

Do you have any log? What version are you running?

number 3 is complete bollocks. I have made use of the variables.sqf yet i still have all miltary camps and industrial builds in kameni and such.

ArmA2OA%202013-05-18%2016-24-50-33.jpg
I double checked it Cortez, I commented out the variable.sqf and they appeared, while before commenting it out they didn't. I've found from reading this thread that some ppl have troubles with certain things while others dont. Jacked up, I know.

hello again, for the second time, I deleted all traces of the League of Arma 2 and my computer, I reinstalled Arma 2 OA and then, I tried to create a dayz server, it works! But the problem comes when wanting to create the Origins server, following the tutorial on Github's MajorPainage, when I start the server and the map is loading I get this error (which i'm so frustrated)

and here are my cfg's files (without real passwords)

---\dayz_1.origins.tavi\config.cfg http://pastebin.com/2T03r6Vg
---\dayz_1.origins.tavi\HiveExt.ini http://pastebin.com/qx7G2NBD
---\dayz_1.origins.tavi\BattlEye\BEServer.cfg http://pastebin.com/mEht2jbD
---\MPMissions\dayz_1.origins.tavi\Debug\player_spawn_2.sqf http://pastebin.com/A2eiT9at
---\MPMissions\dayz_1.origins.tavi\Camera\loginCamera.sqf http://pastebin.com/WR3UyFzz

Are you certain that you're using the Arma2 Beta shortcut w/ the -@mod=@DayzOrigins added??

Are you certain that you're using the Arma2 Beta shortcut w/ the -@mod=@DayzOrigins added??
Right click your newly made short-cut and edit its Target : properties to be like this :

"<change this line>\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -mod=@DayZOrigins"

Okay, got everything set up and running properly now with the new files from GitHub, except the admin menu inside code.sqf is only working sometimes, which I find extremely confusing.

Anyway, what I need help for now, is how to remove nameplates, cursors ect. It doesn't seem like the template chosen in config.cfg is right, since even though it's set to veteran doesn't use veteran.

I would suggest to use "veteran" settings. Unfortunately there are no CLasses defined by default:

Step 1: copy this to Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\dayz_1.origins.tavi\Users\Origins\Origins.ArmA2OAProfile
Code:
class Difficulties
{
    class Recruit
    {
        class Flags
        {
            Armor=1;
            FriendlyTag=1;
            EnemyTag=1;
            HUD=1;
            HUDPerm=1;
            HUDWp=1;
            HUDWpPerm=1;
            WeaponCursor=1;
            AutoAim=1;
            AutoGuideAT=1;
            3rdPersonView=1;
            ClockIndicator=1;
            Map=1;
            Tracers=1;
            AutoSpot=1;
            UltraAI=0;
            UnlimitedSaves=1;
            DeathMessages=1;
            NetStats=1;
            VonID=1;
        };
        skillFriendly=1;
        precisionFriendly=1;
        skillEnemy=0.55000001;
        precisionEnemy=0.30000001;
    };
    class Regular
    {
        class Flags
        {
            3rdPersonView=1;
            armor=1;
            autoAim=0;
            autoGuideAT=1;
            autoSpot=1;
            cameraShake=1;
            clockIndicator=1;
            deathMessages=1;
            enemyTag=0;
            friendlyTag=1;
            hud=1;
            hudGroupInfo=1;
            hudPerm=1;
            hudWp=1;
            hudWpPerm=1;
            map=1;
            netStats=1;
            tracers=1;
            ultraAI=0;
            unlimitedSaves=1;
            vonId=1;
            weaponCursor=1;
        };
        skillFriendly=1;
        precisionFriendly=1;
        skillEnemy=0.69999999;
        precisionEnemy=0.5;
    };
    class Veteran
    {
        class Flags
        {
            3rdPersonView=1;
            armor=0;
            autoAim=0;
            autoGuideAT=0;
            autoSpot=0;
            cameraShake=1;
            clockIndicator=0;
            deathMessages=1;
            enemyTag=0;
            friendlyTag=0;
            hud=1;
            hudGroupInfo=0;
            hudPerm=0;
            hudWp=1;
            hudWpPerm=0;
            map=0;
            netStats=1;
            tracers=0;
            ultraAI=0;
            unlimitedSaves=0;
            vonId=1;
            weaponCursor=0;
        };
        skillFriendly=1;
        precisionFriendly=1;
        skillEnemy=0.89999998;
        precisionEnemy=0.75;
    };
    class Mercenary
    {
        class Flags
        {
            3rdPersonView=0;
            armor=0;
            autoAim=0;
            autoGuideAT=0;
            autoSpot=0;
            cameraShake=1;
            clockIndicator=0;
            deathMessages=0;
            enemyTag=0;
            friendlyTag=0;
            hud=0;
            hudGroupInfo=0;
            hudPerm=0;
            hudWp=0;
            hudWpPerm=0;
            map=0;
            netStats=0;
            tracers=0;
            ultraAI=0;
            unlimitedSaves=0;
            vonID=0;
            weaponCursor=0;
        };
        skillFriendly=1;
        precisionFriendly=1;
        skillEnemy=1;
        precisionEnemy=1;
    };
};
to the top of the file.
Please note that vonId=1; of the Veteran Class is default 0, but we wanted to see who´s using voice in side.

Step 2: in config.cfg replace difficulty with Veteran (case senitive, has to match the Classname above)

Step3: reboot server and you´ll be fine

Hi everyboby

Thanks for the server files, everything is great but I'm stuck with Requesting Authentication after the cloud database sync in 60s, I tried everything, reinstall, database check but always the same issue.

Any advice are welcome, thanks

Everything is up and running for me now. Took the files from the github.

But, i have one problem. In vehicles every part is red. And my RPT is spammed with rows like this:
0:27:06 p85_cucv_pickup: front_plow - unknown animation source front_plow (defined in AnimationSources::front_plow)
0:27:06 p85_cucv_pickup: wheel_guards - unknown animation source wheel_guards (defined in AnimationSources::wheel_guards)
0:27:06 p85_cucv_pickup: windshield_guard - unknown animation source windshield_guard (defined in AnimationSources::windshield_guard)
0:27:06 p85_cucv_pickup: window_guards - unknown animation source window_guards (defined in AnimationSources::window_guards)

0:27:04 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_vil_lublin_truck
0:27:04 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_vil_lublin_truck
0:27:04 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in ori_vil_lublin_truck
0:27:04 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in ori_vil_lublin_truck

And in the beginning of the RPT is spammed with this info:

Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_Church_05R in 'ca\structures\house\church_05r\', previous definition in 'tavi\tavi\ca\structures\house\church_05r\'
Conflicting addon CAStructures in 'ca\structures\', previous definition in 'tavi\tavi\ca\structures\'
Conflicting addon Ind_SawMill in 'ca\structures\ind_sawmill\', previous definition in 'tavi\tavi\ca\structures\ind_sawmill\'
Conflicting addon CAStructuresInd_Quarry in 'ca\structures\ind_quarry\', previous definition in 'tavi\tavi\ca\structures\ind_pipeline\ind_quarry\'
Conflicting addon CAStructuresHouse_HouseV in 'ca\structures\house\housev\', previous definition in 'tavi\tavi\ca\structures\house\housev\'
Conflicting addon CAStructuresLand_Ind_Stack_Big in 'ca\structures\ind\', previous definition in 'tavi\tavi\ca\structures\ind\'
So, my files are fucked somehow.
Any ideas?

My start command is this:
@start /REALTIME arma2oaserver_11.exe -mod=@DayzOrigins;@dayz_1.origins.tavi; -name=Server -config=dayz_1.origins.tavi\config.cfg -cfg=dayz_1.origins.tavi\basic.cfg -profiles=dayz_1.origins.tavi\ -port=2312 -cpuCount=2 -maxMem=4096 -exThreads=1 -noCB -noPause -noSound

Back