Origins Server?

Anybody experiencing warping, in vehicles or running?

Ive had players and also had it myself, where driving then one moment teleporting back to a previous point.
Its happening ALOT now!

had the same issue too. Mostly on the west island and when Players driving together in a Vehicle. To double check it is not coming from the sargeAI implementation i have my server now running with the standard AI ... let´s see how it goes.

Okay, after not getting any answers, I try again.

Does anyone have a fix for arma2oaserver.exe crashing? It seems to be caused by HiveExt.DLL

EDIT: Usually happens at night with no players on.

You should use a restarter or a batch that monitors the process and restarts it.

batch example (arma 3, need to be adjusted to the arma2oa):

Code:
::Made by eRazeri
@echo off
:start
C:\Windows\System32\tasklist /FI "IMAGENAME eq arma3.exe" 2>NUL | C:\Windows\System32\find /I /N "arma3.exe">NUL
if "%ERRORLEVEL%"=="0" goto loop
echo Server monitored is not running, will be started now
start "" /wait "C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe" -server -nosound -nosplash  -nopause -config=C:\server.cfg -cpuCount=4 -maxMem=8192 -exThreads=7
echo Server started succesfully
goto started
:loop
cls
echo Server is already running, running monitoring loop
:started
C:\Windows\System32\timeout /t 10
C:\Windows\System32\tasklist /FI "IMAGENAME eq arma3.exe" 2>NUL | C:\Windows\System32\find /I /N "arma3.exe">NUL
if "%ERRORLEVEL%"=="0" goto loop
goto start

Anybody experiencing warping, in vehicles or running?

Ive had players and also had it myself, where driving then one moment teleporting back to a previous point.
Its happening ALOT now!

That sounds like the anti tp that is built into origins to me. If you can't find it your self ill remove it and upload it to the github as an optional thing.

had the same issue too. Mostly on the west island and when Players driving together in a Vehicle. To double check it is not coming from the sargeAI implementation i have my server now running with the standard AI ... let´s see how it goes.

OOOH, you have sarge ai running? That would also cause an issue. That thing causes alot of server lag and mainly player desync. I would recommend you remove it until he gets it running with the hc.

That sounds like the anti tp that is built into origins to me. If you can't find it your self ill remove it and upload it to the github as an optional thing.

Let me wait until this evening when the players are back and give feedback. I have diabled Sarge to test without.

Hm, anyone knows hot to change the loading background when the timer hits? i have changed one of the loadingscreens but it seems that there is 2 of them.

When i use the github files it wont work, my HiveExt dont start.
Seems like the non-packed version on the github is failing, fix that ASAP.

Struck by the Unofficial server crap after server has been up for a couple of hours when looting stuff, i guess this has not been fixed cuz its in the client files? gamersplatoon are such douchbags..

Struck by the Unofficial server crap after server has been up for a couple of hours when looting stuff, i guess this has not been fixed cuz its in the client files? gamersplatoon are such douchbags..
It has been fixed on my files.

I wouldnt recommend the github files there a laggy and bad imo.

Yeah well, im using mostly cortez old files from before the githubs, and they work really good except for this one thing. but where exactly is the problem that causes the unofficial stuff?

the "loot fix" might cause lags on servers

after running the server for some hours with less players on it the overal stat ist:

13:00:13 "DEBUG FPS : 41.2371 AND "_countAllObjM: 1893"Players: 3_zombies:38_zombiesA:38_loot:1078_lootL:430_dayz_zombiesLocal:0_dead:5_numDeadL:5Animal=6"

If i´m not totally wrong the server now keeps all lootbags open until it restarts. This caused mine to start lagging in the evening when there are lots of players. FPS were ok but spawning of Z and Loot started to become laggy again.
Is there a way to do the cleanup like every 5 minutes instead of removing it completely ?

Yeah well, im using mostly cortez old files from before the githubs, and they work really good except for this one thing. but where exactly is the problem that causes the unofficial stuff?
Look in this thread a couple of pages back, something with BE scripts.

the "loot fix" might cause lags on servers

after running the server for some hours with less players on it the overal stat ist:

13:00:13 "DEBUG FPS : 41.2371 AND "_countAllObjM: 1893"Players: 3_zombies:38_zombiesA:38_loot:1078_lootL:430_dayz_zombiesLocal:0_dead:5_numDeadL:5Animal=6"

If i´m not totally wrong the server now keeps all lootbags open until it restarts. This caused mine to start lagging in the evening when there are lots of players. FPS were ok but spawning of Z and Loot started to become laggy again.
Is there a way to do the cleanup like every 5 minutes instead of removing it completely ?

Your correct about the loot.
It was originally spawning very slow and disappeared when you entered a vehicle, but when the suggested fix was applied, loot spawned slightly quicker and it never disappears until restart. I guess it prevents farming, but on a busy server, it would leave a lot of crap laying around.

server keeps crashing with an error

Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 00402901
Allocator: D:\games\ArmA2\Expansion\beta\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll

Fault address: 6CCF9B98 01:00078B98 D:\games\ArmA2\@dayz_1.origins.tavi\HiveEXT.dll

Your correct about the loot.
It was originally spawning very slow and disappeared when you entered a vehicle, but when the suggested fix was applied, loot spawned slightly quicker and it never disappears until restart. I guess it prevents farming, but on a busy server, it would leave a lot of crap laying around.
Farming still works. I even collect the crap, throw it away and wait some minutes to have new stuff respawned.
Probably someone that has good skills should write a new cleanup that checks for alive players nearby and deletes the bags if no player is there.

Back