Origins Server?

Well looking at the code for the zombie side of things there was nothing i could see in there that suggests that what you said is true. The code for handling damage on zombies was set that after x amount of kills you gain humanity and there was nothing in there limiting how much humanity you gain from doing it.

Quote from DayZ Origins Wiki;

There are four ways to gain humanity.

1. Killing Zombies (300 per 10-20 kills)
  2. Killing Dr. Ivan (300 per kill)
  3. Killing bandits (Depends on their humanity)
  4. Giving medical attention to anyone (20 per for all supplies)
When raising humanity, you are forced to do more than just one of these. After you gain enough humanity from say killing zombies, you will stop gaining humanity. The same goes for Killing Dr. Ivan and giving medical help. It's presently unclear whether killing bandits will increase one's humanity. This is easily avoidable by switching up what you do: heal people, kill zombies and Ivan, and repeat.

This definately has worked this way on other servers I have joined also....

i should not be too hard to stop you gaining humanity after you have reached x amount of humanity and currently on the files me and alex use you get 200 humanity after 10 zombie kills but i think i may increase the amount of zombies needed before you start gaining the humanity.

What is this...??

Procedure execution failed
1449 - The user specified as a definer ('root'@'') does not exist

i am excute pclean start
this message error..
help me please

Please
Just fixed the Humanity gain and the debug monitor for murders, heroe kills and bandit kills ^^
o/

debugpicture.png

I need to show Zombies Killed and played around a bit, but everything gets screwed up.. Will you please share the code for that part please?

i should not be too hard to stop you gaining humanity after you have reached x amount of humanity and currently on the files me and alex use you get 200 humanity after 10 zombie kills but i think i may increase the amount of zombies needed before you start gaining the humanity.

Yes this would work. I find it is too easy to gain humanity now that I have increased the number of zombies that spawn. Which file is this variable set? Would like to increase it to perhaps 30/40.

Any attempts to give Bandits more Humanity loss for killing players ?
If not i will work through the code to have more balance

any reason why u would want to give bandits more humanity loss for killing players? normally that is the goal of a bandit, to get the lowest possible humanity?

ok I created a trigger that will store the inventory on updates to the object_data table into a logging table.

Are you guys running the latest a2oa beta? I tried to update today and it told me I had a bad cd key... not sure whats going on with that...

Have you found that your trigger solved the House INventory saving issue? Any chance you'd shared the code?

Anyone able to help me with some more spawns on salvation city? I want the compound to have patrols/possibly some static AI to stop players from just flying in there, or running from the hole in the wall to the urals, getting gear, and leaving.

I've supplied some coords

[359,[22590.16,20290.76,0.001]]
[359,[22595.16,20295.76,0.001]]
[359,[22350.16,20110.76,0.001]]
[359,[22340.16,20110.76,0.001]]
[359,[22430.16,20155.76,0.001]]
[359,[22500.16,20050.76,0.001]]
[359,[22480.16,20100.76,0.001]]

Anyone able to help me with some more spawns on salvation city? I want the compound to have patrols/possibly some static AI to stop players from just flying in there, or running from the hole in the wall to the urals, getting gear, and leaving.

I've supplied some coords

[359,[22590.16,20290.76,0.001]]
[359,[22595.16,20295.76,0.001]]
[359,[22350.16,20110.76,0.001]]
[359,[22340.16,20110.76,0.001]]
[359,[22430.16,20155.76,0.001]]
[359,[22500.16,20050.76,0.001]]
[359,[22480.16,20100.76,0.001]]

All you gotta do is copy the section for on e of the secB guard groups, edit it to your liking then call that section at the bottom of the file. It's time consuming but easy

Quick question.

I have someone who can't access his house contents.
His clan tag in his name is like "[W4W] Player".
Would the square brackets be an issue or is it ok because it's within the quotes?
Also there is a space in the name.

I had the same ideas on that bracket and space in name issue, but as that's in quotes I don't think it would make any difference.
I'm also having a lot of guys with names close to that without issues at all.

Different thing: anyone got an idea about how the database query should look to filter out vehicles within a specific location area?
I'd like to remove those around sector b after a set amount of hours and every filter option is fine except getting the locations to filter correctly.
The way the database reads and compares the worldspace data seems odd.

I was thinking that today too.
Wondering that if helicopters are taken out to the island, and the players die, do the helicopters remain out there forever until someone brings them back, or could that be included in the cleanup function.

They seem to remain forever. Encountered that issue a while back, Pain. We had to go back and get them two days later after our failed salvation city raid.

Anyone notice that garages are not storing any sort of loot? I've filled it, closed the door, locked/unlocked repeatedly and on reboot it is still empty. It's supposed to have a hundred slots.

Getting a fair amount of errors when accessing house-- player names have ]TPG[ in them too.

The crash still persists. It's that child shit-

Could it be related to this in the server_monitor.sqf?

_key = "CHILD:307:";
_result = [_key] call server_hiveReadWrite;
_outcome = _result select 0;
if(_outcome == "PASS") then {
_date = _result select 1;
_year = _date select 0;
_month = _date select 1;
_day = _date select 2;
_hour = _date select 3;
_minute = _date select 4;-

My garage is working fine, so wondering if it's name related or something else.

Looking at the pCleanup, it wouldn't be hard to create a helicopter cleaning based on inactivity time.
Maybe if not accessed for 10, 20 or 30 days, then delete it and allow it to respawn. Don't think you could filter it by location. Would also prevent someone from hording them all and hiding them.

Garages are fine here too. Just the occasional lost loot.

I will post the cleanup queries I wrote in the morning. Basically it's possible to include everything but I wanted to strictly limit it to those at sector b and close around that.
Plus it filters for last timestamp and if there is any sort of loot in it, for those trying to get their loot filled vehicle back a few days later. Would be a shame to reset that one after 12 hours.

Back