Origins Server?

Well not sure what happened, but I exited my house, locked the door, unlocked it and reentered it, and the gear only showed the limestone and building wood that the house creates as inventory. All other items disappeared. Looking in the db, it showed the same and the items that were there, were all erased from the db.

Isn't there something in the cleanup that deletes any vehicle that hasn't been used after x amount of days?

Well not sure what happened, but I exited my house, locked the door, unlocked it and reentered it, and the gear only showed the limestone and building wood that the house creates as inventory. All other items disappeared. Looking in the db, it showed the same and the items that were there, were all erased from the db.

It seems to happen when you open your house/garage. The stuff can be in the DB till you unlock and open, at which point it disappears. The data looks fine before it happens, restoring it from a backup works fine (Only importing the inventory column).

This is the last bug that needs sorting. Anyone with enough intelligence?

Have anyone encountered that HiveEXT wont close? it happens sometimes for me and then the server wont start because of the old HiveEXT is up.

Is it possible to insert different vehicle into the object_classes and object_spawns so i could spawn them in on the server, for example a MH-605 or even a AH-64, how would i go about to do this?

Oo, iv got some headache now, with the time.

Here is my code:
//Adjusts for 4hr day/night
[3,true,true,3] execFSM "core_time.fsm";

[Time]
;Possible values: Local, Custom, Static
Type = Static
;If using Custom type, offset from UTC in hours (can be negative as well)
;Offset = 0
;If using Static type (Hour value always the same on every server start), the value (0-24) to set the Hour to
Hour = 8
I do a reboot every 6 hour and i end up with 2 hours of day, 4 of night (really dark). I would like 4h/2h instead.
How? :)

If you read the thread we already know why and how it happens.
It happens to all houses.

All the non-official servers out there have this problem and none of the suggestions here to fix it work?

I have some unhappy people on my case :'(

TBH I think its an experience, starting a new is what dayz is about, although frustrating. At least you still have your gear and your other house(s), if your lucky enough.

We use gotcha antihack http://forum.gotcha-antihack.com/index.php?topic=3077.0
It has the ability to setup timed restarts with 30min, 10min, 5min,1min warning messages.
I create a .bat and the panel uses it to restart the server and does all the cleanup and respawn aswell as update the banlist.
It comes with whitelist or whitelist which can be setup for different times of the day.
Scheduled messages, logging, etc. It's originally setup for Bliss databasse, but it works on any server and any map.

If you download it, use 1.2.5 which is the latest and best version.
It is still in Alpha, but it performs pretty much as a good stable release.

Do you mind sharing your .bat i try to make one and it runs but instantly closes I'm not sure why or whats wrong.

Hi everyone, have a problem.. i download last revision of server.
pack with pbo manager dayz_server and have a problem when server start:
Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found

so i think there is problem with prefix and when i compared two pbo from revision and new one
by pbo manager i have notice that in file that foim revision there is prefix added
i add to new pbo prefix z\addons\dayz_server
so when i start again there is hive error loading required resources

Back