Origins Server?

Sorry, all been busy with things. I think Drew and I have a lot of similar things in our server files but I believe his AI might be better than mine. I had mine set for a PVE server and it will probably be way too much for a PVP experience. The dogs are cool though :)

Let me see if Drew replies with a status, if not I'll just give ya'll my files.

It's been fun hammering away at the AI.
Dogs sound interesting. Tried to add it myself, but the server locked up on restart.

Not sure if it was intensional, but haven't figured out why the sex and spawn locations on respawn are not working on Drews build.

If you have vehicles in your objects_data table, look back at the first 10 or so pages for a posted fix.

Major.Payn. Please tell me what could be the problem. I used to use the old DB without the Ural Mountains on the sector B, now want to import DB from you. Use "Wampserver 2.4". Server version: 5.5.25a - MySQL Community Server (GPL). Import the database without error, but in "object_data" no single car.
Do not tell me how to fix this?

Sorry, all been busy with things. I think Drew and I have a lot of similar things in our server files but I believe his AI might be better than mine. I had mine set for a PVE server and it will probably be way too much for a PVP experience. The dogs are cool though :)

Let me see if Drew replies with a status, if not I'll just give ya'll my files.

ah.sqf working with your files and what about sex and spawn menus ?

in ah.sqf
Code:
            _endRemove = _tempRemoveAction + 100;
            for '_i' from _startRemove to _endRemove do
            {
                _dayzActions = (s_player_repairActions + r_player_actions2 + r_player_actions +
                [s_player_fire,s_player_cook,s_player_boil,s_player_fireout,s_player_butcher,s_player_packtent,s_player_fillwater,
                s_player_fillwater2,s_player_fillfuel,s_player_grabflare,s_player_removeflare,s_player_painkiller,s_player_studybody,s_player_tamedog,
                s_build_Sandbag1_DZ,s_build_Hedgehog_DZ,s_build_Wire_cat1,s_player_deleteBuild,s_player_forceSave,s_player_flipveh,s_player_stats,
                s_player_sleep,s_player_movedog,s_player_speeddog,s_player_calldog,s_player_feeddog,s_player_waterdog,s_player_staydog,s_player_trackdog,
                s_player_barkdog,s_player_warndog,s_player_followdog,s_player_fillfuel20,s_player_fillfuel5]);
                if (!(_i in _dayzActions) and (_i > -1)) then {player removeAction _i};
            };

i add after s_player_fillfuel5 - ",s_player_otkdv", than i compile server pbo and start server, i login in game, try open doors, its ok, doors open and close with lock. than i tell my friend, his login in game and try, but but the password window closes immediately.

No AH.sqf in my files. I have customized BluePheonix's Admin tools. The sex menu will skip every once in a while but not regularly, the spawn menu never skipped as far as I know.

The only bug I have is the house inventory one but it is not common.

Major.Payn. Please tell me what could be the problem. I used to use the old DB without the Ural Mountains on the sector B, now want to import DB from you. Use "Wampserver 2.4". Server version: 5.5.25a - MySQL Community Server (GPL). Import the database without error, but in "object_data" no single car.
Do not tell me how to fix this?

You changed your story. First you said people were spawning in next to cars spawns, but no cars were there, which tells me that you have vehicles in the object_data table.

If you don't have anything in the object_data table, then your not starting the server properly with a start up script.
I have one made up here which you can modify for your server.
https://github.com/MajorPainage/OriginsStart

You changed your story. First you said people were spawning in next to cars spawns, but no cars were there, which tells me that you have vehicles in the object_data table.

If you don't have anything in the object_data table, then your not starting the server properly with a start up script.
I have one made up here which you can modify for your server.
https://github.com/MajorPainage/OriginsStart
You probably have not correctly understood. I'm having to import your *. Sql completely. object_data table, blank when importing. Sorry for the Google translator! At the start of the server I have no problems!
In importe obect_data sql tables empty. I need you can set up a new mysql server Printable correct import?

I realized that this start bat, you can import the dump. Thank you try

You probably have not correctly understood. I'm having to import your *. Sql completely. object_data table, blank when importing. Sorry for the Google translator! At the start of the server I have no problems!
In importe obect_data sql tables empty. I need you can set up a new mysql server Printable correct import?

I realized that this start bat, you can import the dump. Thank you try

Again, the .sql you imported is correct, but your not starting your server correctly.
You have to use the .bat to start the server which calls the pMain function to spawn vehicles.

Anyone know where the location of the antihack is in the origins server files? I've been looking but I can't find them anywhere.

afaik ah sqf file is located in the init folder inside dayz_Server folder when you unpack the pbo.
It depends which antihack you have installed, or whose server files are you using. They might not have included any antihack script at all.

Again, the .sql you imported is correct, but your not starting your server correctly.
You have to use the .bat to start the server which calls the pMain function to spawn vehicles.

"pmayn" I run a *. bat here "C:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.6.12\bin\mysql.exe user=root password=***** host=127.0.0.1 port=3306 database=dayz_origins execute="callpMain()". No Transport is presented in " object_data "....
Can not import the database, does not add to the "object_data" data!
Database import without error, but in the "object_data" the data does not add!
Tried different programe and the console, import without error, but the data is not present in the "object_data" .....
Or in the database are not visible??
But when you start the game in HIVE not shown that transport spawns!
I do not know what to do .....:(
Need help! ;)
19:06:50 HiveExt(0): [Information] HiveExt ce45a1f7524c
19:06:50 Database(0): [Information] Connected to MySQL database localhost:3306/dayz_origins client ver: 5.5.28 server ver: 5.5.25a
19:06:51 Database(0): [Information] Connected to MySQL database localhost:3306/dayz_origins client ver: 5.5.28 server ver: 5.5.25a
19:06:51 HiveExt(0): [Information] Method: 302 Params: 1:
19:06:51 HiveExt(0): [Information] Result: ["ObjectStreamStart",0,"766cf94b38037c826ca087b42fea9401"]
19:06:51 HiveExt(0): [Information] Method: 500 Params: 766cf94b38037c826ca087b42fea9401:
19:06:51 HiveExt(0): [Information] Result: ["PASS",[]]
19:06:51 HiveExt(0): [Information] Method: 500 Params: 766cf94b38037c826ca087b42fea9401:[object.object_data]:
19:06:51 HiveExt(0): [Information] Result: ["PASS",[],[]]
19:06:51 HiveExt(0): [Information] Method: 500 Params: 766cf94b38037c826ca087b42fea9401:
19:06:51 HiveExt(0): [Information] Result: ["PASS",["Object.object_data"]]
19:06:57 HiveExt(0): [Information] Method: 307 Params:
19:06:57 HiveExt(0): [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2013,7,2,11,6]]

"pmayn" I run a *. bat here "C:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.6.12\bin\mysql.exe user=root password=***** host=127.0.0.1 port=3306 database=dayz_origins execute="callpMain()". No Transport is presented in " object_data "....
Can not import the database, does not add to the "object_data" data!
Database import without error, but in the "object_data" the data does not add!
Tried different programe and the console, import without error, but the data is not present in the "object_data" .....
Or in the database are not visible??
But when you start the game in HIVE not shown that transport spawns!
I do not know what to do .....:(
Need help! ;)

It's not spawning vehicles into your database because your startup.bat has incorrect info.
If your game server and database are on the same server, you don't need the host and port.
Your format may be the issue.

Here is what I am using though it's a different version of mysql, the file format should be the same:

Code:
echo Cleanup and respawn vehicles in the Origins DB hive...
cd /D "C:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.5.24\bin"
mysql.exe --user=dayz --password=mypassword --execute="call pMain()" dayz_origins
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL

Note: You can also open your database and go to the Routines tab and manually execute the pMain function.

It's not spawning vehicles into your database because your startup.bat has incorrect info.
If your game server and database are on the same server, you don't need the host and port.
Your format may be the issue.

Here is what I am using though it's a different version of mysql, the file format should be the same:

Code:
echo Cleanup and respawn vehicles in the Origins DB hive...
cd /D "C:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.5.24\bin"
mysql.exe --user=dayz --password=mypassword --execute="call pMain()" dayz_origins
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL

Note: You can also open your database and go to the Routines tab and manually execute the pMain function.

"Major.Pain" Thank you very much!
Everything is! ;)

Zombieshack. Read ALL the pages of this thread and you will see that many people have a working Origins server up and running including myself thanks to the fantastic help from the guys here.

Zombieshack. Read ALL the pages of this thread and you will see that many people have a working Origins server up and running including myself thanks to the fantastic help from the guys here.

Do you think that the APR greenhorns! Otherwise shut professor!

Back