Overpoch missing gear, money after restart

mine saves gear, as i said i had a similiar probkem and it was the single currency, but it was an error installing the script .. which is why i said check the steps again and verify
I have verified step by step ... I see nothing that is not what and where its supposed to be

well ... then, lets review.
when the server restarts the gear is actually in the database. you go to the building and there is no inventory but no error messages either?

This be true .. actually its sometimes, I have been testing putting money and gear in different things .. , I can see the gear in the safe, shed etc in the DB, the coins seem to be the biggest issue.. I have gone through Zupa Instructs over and over .. and sometimes the coins there .. sometimes not .. no errors.. just poof! Driving me batty .. I would install souls but I use the config traders, and souls is db only as far as I can tell.. I just want to get this resolved .. so the questions will stop from users lol

.. I just want to get this resolved .. so the questions will stop from users lol
I have a solution .. those users that want to know where their money went ... tell them it was a charge for asking that question .. then ask if they have any more questions..

since you have no errors and the inventory is in the database, I dont think anyone can help you.

But I have to say (it will probably piss you off), that if the inventory is in the DB, but not displayed to the player and there are no errors in EITHER rpt log .. YOU SPEAK CRAZINESS!
The only way that is possible is if there is a LOGIC error somewhere. You know what I mean, like executing code if X = zero, and the comparison is if X < 1 then .. but X could be -1 .. the code doesnt have an error but its flawed logic.

Last edited:
Back