R3F Scroll Options help!

Cushaway

Am using Ural towing only on my server, works great...

However, how can I properly eliminate the extra action mouse scroll options (yellow). 2 of which are when looking at loot:

"Take this object"
"Load in..."

And the other is when looking at/accessing a vehicle:

"View the vehicle content"

Any help getting rid of these options would be great!

In the File:
dayz_mission.pbo\R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\R3F_LOG\addons_config\arma2_Co_Objects.sqf

There are lists named:R3F_LOG_CFG_transporteurs = R3F_LOG_CFG_transporteurs and R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_transportables = R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_transportables +
just delete everything in there and you should be good to go

Dirty fix since I can't really dig through the french.

Open mission.pbo > R3F Arty and Log > R3F_LOG > surveiller_conditions_actions_menu.sqf

Change Line 62 from
Code:
if ({_objet_pointe isKindOf _x} count R3F_LOG_classes_objets_transportables > 0) then
to
Code:
if (0 == 1) then

And line 101
Code:
if ({_objet_pointe isKindOf _x} count R3F_LOG_classes_transporteurs > 0) then
to
Code:
if (0 == 1) then

See if that works for you.

dude can anyone help me with this script ive got all kinds of other scripts to work bloodbag W/epoch,indestruc bases,buildings and whole towns i know that one comma can ruin a whole script, so i downloaded this file unpacked pulled file named "preconfiguredr3ftowscript" put it and all its contents in mission folder, added the executes and includes to the init and description, when i load into my server i just do not get the options to tow or attach a vehical and i checked and spawned "tractor" which i know is in the script to tow and be towed. i mean no black screen nothing. then as another try i attempted to remove the addons folder out of the prefonfiguredtowing folder and put that in my mission folder and oi got an error from the execVM i belive saying it could not find addons/r3ftowwhatnotfile i made sure that the description and init files where calleing for the right folders and well here i am with no towing any help would be wonderful

Back