Reality and 1.7.5.1

yes I loaded everything into build.pl is it possible that when i migrated everything to the MySQL it missed the files needed
Yes, you probably didn't put in the Messaging schema. Do this:

db_migrate.pl --host IPHERE --user userhere --pass passhere --name dbnamehere --schema RealityMessaging --version 0.01

Yea i just redid the build of my server and removed the message instance and now it gives me the same error with the dayz.buildings file

having problems when i went to control panel.bat and entered the info at the last window it told me this and yes i did run the perl setup ran it like 7 times no errors
Code:
Building server...
Can't locate Config/IniFiles.pm in @INC (@INC contains: C:/strawberry/perl/site/
lib C:/strawberry/perl/vendor/lib C:/strawberry/perl/lib .) at C:\Users\*****
\Desktop\DayZ-Private-master-1.7.5\build.pl line 5.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:\Users\*****\Desktop\DayZ-Private-mast
er-1.7.5\build.pl line 5.

here is what i get when i run the perl setup
Code:
Set up gcc environment - 4.4.7 20111023 (prerelease) [svn/rev.180339 - mingw-w64
/oz]
Writing Makefile for DBIx::Transaction
Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
Skip blib\lib\DBIx\Transaction\db.pm (unchanged)
Skip blib\lib\DBIx\Transaction.pod (unchanged)
Skip blib\lib\DBIx\Transaction\st.pm (unchanged)
Skip blib\lib\DBIx\Transaction.pm (unchanged)
Appending installation info to C:\Perl64\lib/perllocal.pod
# running Build.PL
Set up gcc environment - 4.4.7 20111023 (prerelease) [svn/rev.180339 - mingw-w64
/oz]
/oz]
/oz]
/oz]

Checking optional features...
mysql....disabled
  requires:
    ! DBD::mysql is not installed

ERRORS/WARNINGS FOUND IN PREREQUISITES.  You may wish to install the versions
of the modules indicated above before proceeding with this installation

Run 'Build installdeps' to install missing prerequisites.

Created MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
Creating new 'Build' script for 'DBIx-Migration-Directories' version '0.11'
C:\Perl64\bin\perl.exe Build --makefile_env_macros 1
/oz]
/oz]
/oz]
Building DBIx-Migration-Directories
C:\Perl64\bin\perl.exe Build --makefile_env_macros 1 install
/oz]
/oz]
/oz]
Building DBIx-Migration-Directories
Building ActivePerl Table of Contents
For ActivePerl's PPM: touch 'C:\Perl64\lib\perllocal.pod'
/oz]
Writing Makefile for File::DirCompare
Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
Skip blib\lib\File\DirCompare.pm (unchanged)
Appending installation info to C:\Perl64\lib/perllocal.pod
/oz]
CPAN: Term::ANSIColor loaded ok (v3.02)
CPAN: Storable loaded ok (v2.34)
Reading 'C:\Perl64\cpan\Metadata'
  Database was generated on Thu, 07 Feb 2013 10:07:46 GMT
CPAN: Module::CoreList loaded ok (v2.77)
File::Basename::Object is up to date (0.01).
Text::Diff is up to date (1.41).
Text::Patch is up to date (1.8).
Config::IniFiles is up to date (2.78).

You have two different perl environments on your machine. One sitting at c:\perl64 and the othr sitting at c:\strawberry, remove all perl installations and reinstall JUST strawberry perl.

Is it still possible to edit heli crash & wreck loot? From looking at the files I don't see where to do it in this build.

You have two different perl environments on your machine. One sitting at c:\perl64 and the othr sitting at c:\strawberry, remove all perl installations and reinstall JUST strawberry perl.
ok thanks that fixed that now when i try to do the mysql i get this error access denied for user server1 @ localhost using password YES

how do i grant permission

I am having serious issues with the new hive
I put in all my details et al, and server comes up, as someone joins, the hive debug comes up, and crashes the server
Tried everything, I did try update the database to 0.37 but it never worked out with this error
"INFO: Trying to connect to 41.86.108.56, database dayz as root
INFO: Current Reality version is 0.33
INFO: Attempting migration to 0.37
DBD::mysql::db do failed: Duplicate entry '88' for key 'PRIMARY' at C:/strawberr
y/perl/site/lib/DBIx/Transaction/db.pm line 156.
FATAL: Database migration failed!
Press any key to continue . . ."
I did try and put in the SQL files manually too
Could the DB version be causing the error?

Just checking on something.

Did you change the name of the table "instance" to "instances" for 0.37 or 0.07?
Not sure what is the version.
Copying over the info should fix that up I guess.

There are issues in the older version of the schemas. I found that dupe ID's are i the vehicle table mostly. I suggest deleting the duped ID and then running through. i have tried to clean up as much as I can as far as this goes, but there may be things I have missed.

i got my box today, installed mysql followed all the instructions but i cannot connect to the database with navicat it tells me host xxx.xxx.xx.xxx(my ip) is not allowed to connect to this mysql server. i did do
grant all privileges on server1.* to 'server1'@'localhost';

Config file now trying to reference bliss as the mod. Changing
Code:
mod=@bliss_1.chernarus;@dayz
to
Code:
mod=@reality_1.chernarus;@dayz
in restarter.ini.

Okay need some help.. I copied some of our bliss information "profiles, survivor, instance_deployable, instance_vehicle table" and i followed the bliss migration but nothing worked and instance id is correctly added.

Back