Reality DayZ Inventory Manager (C#)

@Strikes - It appears I did not hook up the port field. At the end of the IP in the ip field add this "; port = xxxx;" where xxxx is your port number and no quotation marks. Notice the ; before the word port an the ; after the port number. I will add that to the patches for 1.6.

Like so

192.168.1.85; port =3306;

Worked like a charm; thanks! We've got an event coming up this weekend where we hope this tool might come in handy. If this works well... many kudos will be given, haha.

@Strikes - It appears I did not hook up the port field. At the end of the IP in the ip field add this "; port = xxxx;" where xxxx is your port number and no quotation marks. Notice the ; before the word port an the ; after the port number. I will add that to the patches for 1.6.

Like so

192.168.1.85; port =3306;

@Strikes - great! I hope to pushing 1.6 out tonight or tomorrow. I rewrote the inventory loading due to some bugs I found. This version will show the development of some of the newer features I am tinkering with. Particularly map loading and player location selection by clicking the maps.

Now I get this error when I click Add loadout and it wont let me assign a loadout either.
System.InvalidOperationException: The connection is already open.
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
at DayZInventoryManager.DayZInventoryManager.OpenConnection()
at DayZInventoryManager.DayZInventoryManager.loadLoadoutlist()

Now I get this error when I click Add loadout and it wont let me assign a loadout either.
System.InvalidOperationException: The connection is already open.
at DayZInventoryManager.DayZInventoryManager.loadLoadoutlist()

Exit completely, run it as an admin and try again. If it errors, please let me know the exact steps you have taken to get it to bomb. I have not seen this bug at all and you may have hit on a sequence I have not found to produce it.

Turns out this was an issue with HFB (BertXSmash's host) not having custom inventory loaded, something that didn't occur might happen. I will be adding a bit of code to disable this functionality if the required tables are not present.

Patch 1.6

Finalized loading system to identify space requirements for all inventory locations.
Rewrote adding and removing inventory slots to better accomplish space requirements.
Added in all images for custom loadouts to work properly.
Corrected issue with the Loadout system not properly clearing the users inventory when a loadout is selected.
Corrected issue with MySQL database not properly utilizin the port number when connecting.
Added ability to save default loadout for a server
Added in Inventory Tab (WIP)
Added in Vehicle Tab (WIP)
Added in Map Tab (WIP)
Switched out the location textbox for a combobox, preventing a wrong location from being assigned to inventory items.
Added some additional catching of error that were causing open connections to be left to the mysql server
Disabled auto loading of custom load out system
Added enable custom loadout button to enable the system for the systems that do not have this added.

Right now, the vehicle tab is just a picture holder for all vehicles in the game for now. In the future it will look up vehicles and display all coordinates for those vehicles.

The map tab atm is non functional; however, in the future releases it will have the added function of showing you where all of the players are on the map, the ability to move players around the map, the ability to move vehicles on the map and maybe some kewl new features.

Right now, the vehicle tab is just a picture holder for all vehicles in the game for now. In the future it will look up vehicles and display all coordinates for those vehicles.

The map tab atm is non functional; however, in the future releases it will have the added function of showing you where all of the players are on the map, the ability to move players around the map, the ability to move vehicles on the map and maybe some kewl new features.
I cant wait!

Just wanted to mention that the models don't seem to be loading on to the characters; and bandages are going into the Toolbelt slot... so it's not possible to load up with bandages atm.

@Strikes, I believe the original list had them in the wrong location. one thing I don't do after it's installed is update the inventory list. This is incase users have added items. Go to the inventory manager on database screen and load up the itembandage and change its location to the pistolammo slot and click update. That will allow it to save to the proper location.

As far as the skins are you taling about during custom load out?

Perhaps; in regards to the skins I'd like to be able to manually change someones skin. (When they're logged off of course)

I suppose the other question; am I supposed to be able to 'assign' a skin to someone on a perm basis? I know we've got some female gamers in our community and they really want their Female Skins back, lol.

Sorry, my main drive took a dump on Thursday, I finally figured it was the drive on Saturday.I have not been working on this as I tried to get the machine stable. It's back up and running now... hopefully I will be able to do some coding today/this evening and get some of this completed.

For female skins, there is a fix in the bliss repo that allows your server to have pickable skins. The custom inventory section should allow the users to be assigned a skin and have them log on. I will also make that part of the system for the future builds.

I noticed you were talking about HFB servers in a prior post. I have seen videos online on how to manually edit inventory but those directories do not show up in myPHP section. I am fairly new to this and was wondering if you could help me with an initial setup or some basic guidance for this tool.

The main issue I am having is I think I may be using the wrong info for the Database IP and port. Can anyone shed light on which one I should be using?

System.TimeoutException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at MyNetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at MyNetworkStream.HandleOrRethrowException(Exception e)
at MyNetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.TimedStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at System.IO.BufferedStream.Read(Byte[] array, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadFully(Stream stream, Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.LoadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnection()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
at DayZInventoryManager.DayZInventoryManager.loadUsers2()

@Eternity - You should be using the IP that points to your database and the port. If your hosting, then this information should be provided by the hosting facility. In addition, you need to ensure you are usign the correct DB name, if hosting, its possible it could be userXXXX instead of DayZ

Back