Reality DayZ Inventory Manager (C#)

I still cant get it to find my database... I use HFB servers as a host, can someone give me step by step, and help a noob out :)

I'm having issues with the system saving loadouts on Taviana it seems.

I click "AddLoadout" or "SaveLoadout" and it never populates the first '1' loadout.

@Strikes - I have no issues with Taviana on my side, it's loading properly. I am sending you a PM with contact details so I can assist you further.

Found and corrected issue which duplicated items added in the backpack to the main inventory (this only affected items that were also valid main inventory items, such as tank traps) In addition this allowed the admins to add additional items that the inventory system was not supposed to handle.
Completed player location saving based on map location.
Added vehicle location saving based on map location.
Replaced several pictures for vehicles, tried to provide hi res images where possible.
Added donation verification and serial number saving.
Minor visual corrections in the gui

Yea; it's odd... I click over and "Enable Loadout System" but it's not populating the UserID off to the right... and I can't pick a loadout in the pull down menu. (usually 1, 2, 3, etc)

However, It's all working fine in the "Survivor Screen".

I ended up deleting a database and adding a different one. We have 'Cycles' so we finished with Chernaurs and we're on Taviana now; so I deleted the Chernarus DB and added Taviana.

Found and corrected an issue with the loadout not adding to a blank database(thanks to Strikes identifying the issue)
Added some check systems to prevent saving of blank items on the load out screen

Doesn't work for me, I've followed your instructions to the letter , had colleagues try it and they say it doesn't work for them either. Database, ip, username and port are all correct.. I think you need to update the instructions and maybe answer the other people on here who have also said it doesnt work..

One person indicated that it didn't work on a HFB server; however, other players have. I work directly with people using this to resolve any problems. In fact, I worked with Strikes earlier today to identify an issue and updated the system within a half hour to correct the problem.

Also, instead of saying it doesn't work for you, tell me exactly what is wrong and is not working?

I have a rather awkward problem. I just want to host a server for me and my friends via Hamachi to test vehicles and other stuff (shooting range f.ex.).
I can connect to my server with navicat and also can "spawn" (move) objects with the database so i know the MySQL Database works .
My Navicat connect data :

*General Information
Server Type: MySQL
Connection Name: DayZ
Host Name/IP Address: 127.0.0.1
Port: 3310
User Name: dayz
Save Password: True

*Advanced Information
Settings Save Path: H:\Dokumente\Navicat\MySQL\servers\DayZ
Encoding: 65001 (UTF-8)
Keepalive Interval (sec): N/A
Use MySQL character set: True
Use Compression: False
Auto Connect: False
Use Advanced Connections: False

*SSL Information
Use SSL: False
Use Authentication: False
Client Key:
Client Certificate:
CA Certificate:

*SSH Information
Use SSH Tunnel: False
Host Name/IP Address:
Port: 22
User Name:
Authentication Method: Password
Save Password: False

*HTTP Information
Use HTTP Tunnel: False
Tunnel URL:
Use password authentication: False
User Name:
Save Password: False
Use certificate authentication: False
Client Key:
Client Certificate:
CA Certificate:
Use Proxy: False
Proxy Host:
Proxy Port: 0
Proxy User Name:
Proxy Save Password: False

*Other Information
Server Version: 5.5.16
Protocol: 10
Info: 127.0.0.1 via TCP/IP

But when i enter the same data into your program, it all stays grey and i cant select a loadout or anything.
When i save the setting in the Database Screen, it says
Settings Saved
keyname: defaultRmodInventory
keyname: defaultVehicles
keyname: skinList
keyname: databases
keyname: inventoryItems
keyname: databaseIP
keyname: databasePort
keyname: databasePass
keyname: databaseUser

I have no idea so i am coming here cause you solved nearly everything :) Thumbs up and the tool looks so great.

I have a rather awkward problem. I just want to host a server for me and my friends via Hamachi to test vehicles and other stuff (shooting range f.ex.).
I can connect to my server with navicat and also can "spawn" (move) objects with the database so i know the MySQL Database works .
My Navicat connect data :

Your local machine is the same one that both the application and the databases are on? I will send you a message with ccntact details so we can work through any problems you might be having.

Yeah sorry!

Well now its not responding and after like 10 seconds it start's up again. How ever nothing is displaying under "user" nor to the right of the Database drop down

I have seen this yet, what happens if you type a new database name and then add it? Does it still crash on drop down?

You should be using the same IP that you would be using for connecting to the database with Navicat (or something similar). If you like, send me a PM with Teamviewer information and I will connect in and take a look with you.

Hey, so after a rough start I finally got it working. Seem it was something to do with using hostname instead of IP address. Anyway, it works ok now. The only 2 parts that don't work are the vehicle tab (not showing vehicles at all) and the map feature which puts players a few thousand meters North of wherever I click on the map.. lol ..

Great app, sorry for the initial confusion :)

It also tries to load bandages into the toolbox (instead of the ammo slot of the secondary weapon), which I can't stop it from doing. It gives this error in loadout viewer : failed loading inventory item: ItemBandage into slot: toolbox**

Back