Reality DayZ Inventory Manager (C#)

Love the update, and built in auto update just rocks man!!!

Question: When I go to vehicle tab, i can look at various vehicles. Is this to spawn vehicles? How do I put it on the map?

oh no you got me wrong i think, i meant the M203 Grenades are supposed to be in the pistol inventory, but in the inventory manager they go into the normal inventory.

EDIT: Proof of that
at 0:41

Ok, I will get this sorted, there were a ton of items to go through and add in the system, I was bound to miss one or two :p

Love the update, and built in auto update just rocks man!!!

Question: When I go to vehicle tab, i can look at various vehicles. Is this to spawn vehicles? How do I put it on the map?
These are all of the vehicles that are spawned on your server, the location of and the vehicle data itself. I might add in an add vehicle option if enough people want that.

Gotcha! Oh that would be sweet, select veh, select status (damaged, empty etc), click on map to spawn at that location. This is THE tool to use !!

Since running the update (twice), it doesn't load users. It lets me select the database, then the map (of which it only shows Chernarus), I then select the user and the backpack goes totally blank (i.e no grids) and the inventory etc is blank also. It only does this when I run the update, If I go back to the old version it works, but I was rather hoping I could use the fixed map feature :(

Since running the update (twice), it doesn't load users. It lets me select the database, then the map (of which it only shows Chernarus), I then select the user and the backpack goes totally blank (i.e no grids) and the inventory etc is blank also. It only does this when I run the update, If I go back to the old version it works, but I was rather hoping I could use the fixed map feature :(

What map are you running?

Request: Can you maybe make the map bigger. The app on my screen looks no bigger than a mobile phone screen and it isn't easy to see where you're clicking on the map without pushing your nose up against the screen :)

Request: Can you maybe make the map bigger. The app on my screen looks no bigger than a mobile phone screen and it isn't easy to see where you're clicking on the map without pushing your nose up against the screen :)

My concern with making this larger, was making it too large for smaller displays. I agree it is smaller then I really want it, I will see what I can do.

Looking at this site you will see that 85% of users have screen resolutions not much larger then the app itself. I myself have a 30 inch running at 2560 x 1600, so the app looks small on my monitor.

My concern with making this larger, was making it too large for smaller displays. I agree it is smaller then I really want it, I will see what I can do.

Looking at this site you will see that 85% of users have screen resolutions not much larger then the app itself. I myself have a 30 inch running at 2560 x 1600, so the app looks small on my monitor.

I'm running a laptop with a small screen compared to my colleagues, and it's still pretty tiny :(

Don't suppose you know any web based maps with mysql connectivity that work do you ? I'd love to get hold of the code for dayzmaps ;)

Corrected issue with the new instance detection system, where it idetified the the instance, but looked for the client on the wrong worldID. This didn't affect the vehicles, since they reside in the instance they belong to.
Added preliminary Localization for the following languages ( chinese, czech, danisg, dutch, estonian, finnish, french, german, greek, hungarian, italian, japanese, polish, russian, serbian, spanish )
Added Inventory/Web update detection system to identify when a web update has occured.
Added ability to control whether the tool checks the webpage for updates.
Finished switching over all settings to allow debug command line options, no errors should appear unless the application is run with the debug switch.
Resolved issue with instance loading where starting app was causing world list to populate prior to databases being closed properly.

I'm having problems trying to set it up.
My database settings are as they should be, but I cannot connect.
It's throwing the error "Problem connecting to your database or our Reality is not your Reality".

I'm having problems trying to set it up.
My database settings are as they should be, but I cannot connect.
It's throwing the error "Problem connecting to your database or our Reality is not your Reality".

Who is your service provider?

I posted this in the first post, make sure you click save after adding your database.

How to setup your database properly
  1. Insert your database IP or hostname that your service provider gives you.
  2. Insert your username and password, for HFB the username should be the same as your database name.
  3. Insert your Database Port as provided.
  4. Click save.
  5. Insert your database name and click Add (add all of your databases as needed), then click save.
  6. Bliss and non Reality builds will get a "Not our Reality" notification.

Thevisad is the best! Guy is a huge help to the community and to me!! It is still working great getting better with tool each time I use it. Now I am just scared to update to new patch and mess it all up.

Back