Reality DayZ Inventory Manager (C#)

Previously in the thread we addressed that I believe... probably end of page 1 or 2 I think. You can just tab over and fix the location. I thought he had fixed that in an update... are you on the latest version?

It also tries to load bandages into the toolbox (instead of the ammo slot of the secondary weapon), which I can't stop it from doing. It gives this error in loadout viewer : failed loading inventory item: ItemBandage into slot: toolbox**

I have this problem as well and planned on reporting it today; it seems that the coords are off a bit... I have to click 'north' of where I want people to go. They'll spawn 'South' of the click-point. Maybe your Y axis is flipped? Your horizontal seems fine though.

Hey, so after a rough start I finally got it working. Seem it was something to do with using hostname instead of IP address. Anyway, it works ok now. The only 2 parts that don't work are the vehicle tab (not showing vehicles at all) and the map feature which puts players a few thousand meters North of wherever I click on the map.. lol ..

Great app, sorry for the initial confusion :)

Yeah, but I don't want my other admins playing around with the actual markup. The whole reason for finding a GUI app was so they didn't have to do the fiddly stuff. Yep, Ive got the latest version, it updated itself 2 days ago.

I think the Y axis is flipped too :)

It also tries to load bandages into the toolbox (instead of the ammo slot of the secondary weapon), which I can't stop it from doing. It gives this error in loadout viewer : failed loading inventory item: ItemBandage into slot: toolbox**

It should be loading them into the pistolammo location, I thought I had corrected that. Go to the inventory manager and change the location for the bandages to the pistolammo location and update it. That should correct that, I will verify that its been properly changed in the tool.

Are you able to help me real quick on this, I have teamviewer etc.. I cant find your skype contact, mine is [removed], just having issues connecting to my HFB db.

Are you able to help me real quick on this, I have teamviewer etc.. I cant find your skype contact, mine is mrphiliphawkins, just having issues connecting to my HFB db.

Certainly, send me a message with your teamviewer data and I will connect up.

OMG, wow, I am such an idiot! I am going to take the liberty and post how dumb I am here, so that other idiots like me may profit in my mistakes and fix the issue.

How to set this up for dummies!

- Download and install file
- Right mouse click icon, RUN AS ADMIN
- Go to Load Out / Database Screen
- Enter your database IP (If its hfb, they send u a subdomain as IP, just use what they send you)
- Enter your db username and pass which are provided in same email
- Enter port 3306 (default mysql port)
- Database type in my case is Bliss
- Click SAVE
Go down to DayZ Databases
- Dropdown box, DayZ
- Enter database (in same email as above if your with HFB)

Here is where I was too dumb to get it right:

- Don't click SAVE... CLICK ON ADD!!!!

-NOW it will work...

omg, i am going to hit my head against the wall now for the 2 hours I wasted for being such a n00b....

Quick question:

I have it up and running now, I select the survivor screen, pick myself in the drop down box, add some inventory items, click on SAVE INV, but nothing happens in game. I tried exited and re-entering, and also server reboot, why is it not updating in game?

Quick question:

I have it up and running now, I select the survivor screen, pick myself in the drop down box, add some inventory items, click on SAVE INV, but nothing happens in game. I tried exited and re-entering, and also server reboot, why is it not updating in game?

Make sure your survivor is in the lobby when you click save. The game auto saves the current players inventory when they log out.

Hi thevisad, i new to DayZ Bliss and want to try out this tool but i wont get it to work.
In the Database setting can i put in "localhost;" ? and when i select the database mine is "dayz", what should i do next ? I cant start enable the loadout system (BTW there is a spelling mistake its system not sytem) i het this message:
Code:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  at DayZInventoryManager.DayZInventoryManager.OpenConnection()
  at DayZInventoryManager.DayZInventoryManager.loadLoadoutlist()

I have no clue what to do next ? please help

Hi thevisad, i new to DayZ Bliss and want to try out this tool but i wont get it to work.
In the Database setting can i put in "localhost;" ? and when i select the database mine is "dayz", what should i do next ? I cant start enable the loadout system (BTW there is a spelling mistake its system not sytem) i het this message:
Code:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  at DayZInventoryManager.DayZInventoryManager.OpenConnection()
  at DayZInventoryManager.DayZInventoryManager.loadLoadoutlist()

I have no clue what to do next ? please help

Does localhost work on your machine, try 127.0.0.1 if it does not? Also, do not put a ; at the end of it, that may cause issues with connecting. I am putting out a patch shortly so I will fix that spelling error as well.

As far as steps, you should simply be able to add in the database, then go to the main screen. Once there you can select the database, then drop down the second list for the world instance and then finally the players list to select a player.

Oh thank you i tried it out it worked :D. Keep up this good work.
And can you please add the support of Grenades AFAIK this is the ID 1Rnd_HE_M203(for a Grenade Launcher with a M4a1)

EDIT: I found the Grenades but they dont get in the normal inventory the go in the inventory wth the bandages

My Grenades/HE rounds are loading up into the Inventory Area. (Not the toolbox/pistol area)

I didn't think they load out in the Pistol inventory...

My Grenades/HE rounds are loading up into the Inventory Area. (Not the toolbox/pistol area)

I didn't think they load out in the Pistol inventory...

I will check this out, I have a few items to patch tomorrow including a map fix.

Oh thank you i tried it out it worked :D. Keep up this good work.
And can you please add the support of Grenades AFAIK this is the ID 1Rnd_HE_M203(for a Grenade Launcher with a M4a1)

EDIT: I found the Grenades but they dont get in the normal inventory the go in the inventory wth the bandages

I also show that they are loading into the inventory area and cannot replicate the issue, can you export your list and push it up on pastebin for me? When you export, the list goes to your my documents folder.

Added in ability to teleport selected player to another players location.
Spelling correction on the Loadout Manager.
Corrected issue with Map teleportation, Y Coordiantes reversed on map click.
Added in database testing utility.

oh no you got me wrong i think, i meant the M203 Grenades are supposed to be in the pistol inventory, but in the inventory manager they go into the normal inventory.

EDIT: Proof of that
at 0:41

Back