Release 1.0.6 with Serverfiles

I tried the download at the first post and couldn't get it to work as there was errors with the .sql when importing in cPanel.

@stapo - Yea I tried your setup on the second try but you use it with mysql as localhost.
I run all my databases externally on my webhosting using cPanel.
We found running 15 dayz version servers on 2 dedicated servers, running the database somewhere else greatly improved on server performance, so we have been using Bliss/Reality for alll of our servers.

Reality doesn't support this map yet as far as I have seen up till yesterday.
Testing it out on the test server was fun. Like the heavy tree cover especially.

Heres a "special" version of lite for you: http://www.mediafire.com/?b4o30taty9g4fi8

Enjoy.

Installed it and ran it.
1) I added a "pause" to the .bat file as something wasn't working with object_data table empty.
Found an error:
ERROR 1305 (42000) at line 1: PROCEDURE dayz_oring.pCleanup00B does not exist.

2) Getting dayz_vehicles not signed. Turning off verification for now.

3) Starting server and joining:
- server crashes
Code:
Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH
  Application Name:    arma2oaserver.exe
  Application Version:    1.62.101.480
  Application Timestamp:    510a3586
  Fault Module Name:    HiveExt.dll
  Fault Module Version:    0.9.6.10
  Fault Module Timestamp:    50d8307b
  Exception Code:    c0000005
  Exception Offset:    0001ac28
  OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.272.7
  Locale ID:    1033
  Additional Information 1:    0a9e
  Additional Information 2:    0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Additional Information 3:    0a9e
  Additional Information 4:    0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
  C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Copied the hive.log:

Code:
2013-02-09 15:36:19 HiveExt: [Information] HiveExt 189dc495436c
2013-02-09 15:36:19 Database: [Information] Connected to MySQL database 174.122.124.156:3306/dayz_oring client ver: 5.5.28 server ver: 5.1.66-cll
2013-02-09 15:36:20 Database: [Information] Connected to MySQL database 174.122.124.156:3306/dayz_oring client ver: 5.5.28 server ver: 5.1.66-cll
2013-02-09 15:36:20 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 302 Params: 1:
2013-02-09 15:36:20 Database: [Error] Error 1146 (Table 'dayz_oring.Object_DATA' doesn't exist) in MySQLQuery SQL: 'SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `Object_DATA` WHERE `Instance` = 1 AND `ObjectUID` <> 0 AND `CharacterID` <> 0 AND `Datestamp` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 6 DAY) AND ( (`Inventory` IS NULL) OR (`Inventory` = '[]') )'
2013-02-09 15:36:20 Database: [Error] Error 1146 (Table 'dayz_oring.Object_DATA' doesn't exist) in MySQLQuery SQL: 'SELECT `ObjectID`, `Classname`, `CharacterID`, `Worldspace`, `Inventory`, `Hitpoints`, `Fuel`, `Damage` FROM `Object_DATA` WHERE `Instance`=1 AND `Classname` IS NOT NULL'

Hope this gives you some insight.

BBL - have to clean up the snow dump from yesterday.

The tables are there, but I deleted them and ran the tables again successfully.
Tried to join server again and exact same thing happens.

Issue I do see is the the procedures.sql can't be run in cPanel.

Code:
SQL query:

DELIMITER ;; CREATE PROCEDURE `pCleanupOOB`() BEGIN DECLARE intLineCount INT DEFAULT 0; DECLARE intDummyCount INT DEFAULT 0; DECLARE intDoLine INT DEFAULT 0; DECLARE intWest INT DEFAULT 0; DECLARE intNorth INT DEFAULT 0; SELECT COUNT(*) INTO intLineCount FROM object_data; SELECT COUNT(*) INTO intDummyCount FROM object_data WHERE Classname = 'dummy'; WHILE (intLineCount > intDummyCount) DO SET intDoLine = intLineCount - 1; SELECT ObjectUID, Worldspace INTO @rsObjectUID, @rsWorldspace FROM object_data LIMIT intDoLine, 1; SELECT REPLACE(@rsWorldspace, '[', '') INTO @rsWorldspace; SELECT REPLACE(@rsWorldspace, ']', '') INTO @rsWorldspace; SELECT REPLACE(SUBSTRING(SUBSTRING_INDEX(@rsWorldspace, ',', 2), LENGTH(SUBSTRING_INDEX(@rsWorldspace, ',', 2 -1)) + 1)[...]

MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'intDoLine, 1;

SELECT REPLACE(@rsWorldspace, '[', '') INTO @rsWorldsp' at line 26

I think the above database error comes because that table is empty because no vehicles are added when attempting to spawn vehicles.

Well I am getting a lot farther.

The problem is that the table names are case sensative, so in fact, they are not found because they are spelt wrong.

eg:
object_data should be Object_DATA
character_data should be Character_DATA
and so on.

Once the tables were rename, server starts fine and I can join.

Issues still is that there are no vehicles.
The procedure.sql doesn't install.

Im running it off XAMPP. Just create DB dayzoring, applied the sql, and it works. I also have two Reality DBs on the same server. 3 diff games same time. Chern, Utes, and Oring. So its possible.

just run this line if you know where your mysql.exe is mysql.exe --user=username --password=password --host=127.0.0.1 --port=3306 --database=dayzoring --execute="call pMain()"

just run this line if you know where your mysql.exe is mysql.exe --user=username --password=password --host=127.0.0.1 --port=3306 --database=dayzoring --execute="call pMain()"

That stuff is already in the server startup .bat
Like I said before. The functions will not install so pMain will not work.

My issue might have been that we had mysql 5.1.24 and it's too old.
Have my host upgrading it to 5.5.x sometime tonight.
Will try it again once it's done and reinstall from scratch.

DayZ Oring Now Available On DayZCommander! Enjoy.

I told you guys i would talk to josh about it ;)

I have been screwing around with this for a while now and no luck with external database.
I finally got mysql updated to 5.5.28 which gets me further.

When running this command in the startup.bat

Code:
Resources\mysql.exe --user=dayz_name --password=pw --host=174.122.124.156 --port=3306 --database=dayz_oring --execute="call pMain()"
I get this error:
Code:
ERROR 1267 (HY000) at line 1: Illegal mix of collations (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICI
T) and (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '='
Press any key to continue . . .

I also noticed that running the server, the table names must be in format "Player_DATA" instead of "player_data" or it says table not found.
But for the above line, it requires "player_data".

Seems mysql coomand requires all lower case but the server requires the other format.

Back