[Release] BaseBuilding 1.2 Improvements 0.1 (better and editable Keycode, permanent Owner)

anyone know how to make the buildables destructible? ive set it to true on all the items and still takes a shit ton of fire power to destroy anything I mean a shit ton! like 200 rockets from a apache is there anyway I can change how much damage the build stuff takes someone told me handledamage eventhandler but I have no idea what to do with that

Wohooo! i got it to work! I started an old reality server with Epoch Mod and imported the Epoch database... now the objects are known by deployables and saved in epochs object_data table!
Thanks for your help Tactical_Force!

anyone know why when my people on my server place a item then they go and edit the code then remove the item on restart they come back x2 so they remove 2 and get all the materials then on restart 4 show up there anyone have any idea how to fix this?

I love the idea but its not working.o_O
I am running Taviana
I get cargo check and salvage and repair (all 3 don't work)
I didn't modify any files I transferred
I am running Anti Hacks
I just copped over the folder and followed the steps for the server pbo
Where I got everything from
http://opendayz.net/threads/release...r-and-editable-keycode-permanent-owner.12063/
No I didn't download the Epoch folder
Extra help
How do I white list the base building actions for blur anti hack

Got it to fully work
People who do not have epoch follow the This shouldn't be needed for normal user! You did this already above!
DO NOT DRAG AND DROP FILE!!! These files are Epoch only!!! Thats why it didn't work the 1st time.

I have successfully added basebuilding to Dayz Epoch 1.0.1.5, objects are saved into database correctly.
But when i edit code of the object, it gets deleted from db :(
I am testing around for days,but cant find the reason why
Any ideas???

I have successfully added basebuilding to Dayz Epoch 1.0.1.5, objects are saved into database correctly.
But when i edit code of the object, it gets deleted from db :(
I am testing around for days,but cant find the reason why
Any ideas???
I have also just discovered I have this problem. I had everything working ok, on Chernarus Vanilla, but now it's not. The codes are also not working after restart when they were before. The only changes I have made since installing base building was the addition of ammo crates around the map, placed using the instance_deployable table in the database.

I have also just discovered I have this problem. I had everything working ok, on Chernarus Vanilla, but now it's not. The codes are also not working after restart when they were before. The only changes I have made since installing base building was the addition of ammo crates around the map, placed using the instance_deployable table in the database.

I still do not have this working. I have no idea where to start looking, although I found this in the hive.log
Code:
2013-08-10 05:52:51 HiveExt: [Information] Method: 308 Params: 8825:0:0:193:[113.722,[13208.9,13998,0.001]]:[]:[]:8.867:1320891399800114:
2013-08-10 05:52:51 HiveExt: [Error] Error executing |CHILD:308:8825:0:0:193:[113.722,[13208.9,13998,0.00119019]]:[]:[]:8.867:1320891399800114:|

What I noticed about the above is that the position, of the item we are changing the code for, has changed. The example above shows that 19019 has been added onto the end. Does this have something to do with it?

I'd love this update so the codes have only four numbers and can be changed. But sadly it breaks my database. No updates of vehicle/tent inventories, so playing becomes pointless.
I know the problem lies in the server_monitor.sqf but my abilities are pretty slim and I don't know exactly how to change it to get it working.
The reason I know where the problem comes from is because I already had to modify that file to get inventories on vehicles and tents working using this example.

If anybody can figure this out, I'd be eternally grateful. :)

hey guys,

im "new" to scripting....but ive tryed myself to figure out how to implement this. because basebuilng is that awesome, and with this improvements...it is absolutely awesome :D
it seems that im nearly done with it.....but still need some time to check it out and fix it.....

ive solved the problem to not saving to database. but i get the problem, that it writes a 15 digits code to the database...instead of a 4 digit code, which i get after building. the 15 digit key wont work to remove buildings and the 4 digit code isnt shown in the database....

ive logged in with my second account and just tested to remove buildings with the 4 digit code. it worked. 15 digit code failed. Also buildet something with my second account and deleted it with the admin account. but my second accound cant remove things which my admin account created.
and i cant edit the code yet. i got this error: "Resource keypadGateNew"
And of course...tents are now not working.

so...is there already a fix to save the tent with player id?
Or is it possible, to save tents in another database...like "instance_tents" ?
so, if theres no possibility to save it like this in database...it could maybe implemented in basebuilding receipes?

maybe theres a chance to get all of that working - if someone´s out there, who also want to take a look ;) and maybe we can work together on a fix ;)

/hosted by survivalservers, cherno 1.7.7.1 bliss

sorry for my english ! :D

so, after some hours sleep, i want to tell you guys what ive done.

ive downloadet the package and compared every file with the ones, ive already had with my working basebuild 1.2.
ive took every epoch code out.
also adjusted the PVDZ_obj_Publish.
rewrite the database to get the owner_id from profile-unique_id instead of survivor-id table.
rewrite tent pitching and packing
creating stashs to save as player_uid
merged defines2.hpp into defines.hpp to fix a white keypad

everything works - except the stash is not packable....is there a function to remove stashs?
the only thing which isnt working correctly, is the fact of the 4 digit is not written to database. the 15 digit code is there, but doesnt work. only the 4 digit code works and can be changed. i know how to calculate the original code from the digi code. but....if the code is changed i shouldnt get it, right? dont know...its 9 a.m....tomorrow is another day ;)

when im done, i will upload my files....and try to write a tutorial for the whole basebuilding incl improvements for cherno 1.7.7.1

/ if someone wants to take a look...my server ip is: 5.9.124.242:2302 ... left some stuff on the coast near otmel

so, have it live on my server and beeing still on the problem to not save stashs. but this takes much time and this is what i havent all days ;p
i couldnt find an option to save stashs, so i write it like packing tents. on my medium stahs i get the option now to pack my tent, but i doesnt delete it yet. needs some "try and error" actions :)
the problem with the 4 digit code...hum....seems like this getting to hard for me ;p because if i add the option to save it with the code, my tents are broken, because it takes the same values but there is no code generated for tents.....so i dont know how to fix that.

i asked already...but anyone who want to take a look and give a helping hand? ;) would be glad =)

im gonna upload my actual file with an navicat databse backup....to updat the database....as soon i found the time for it ;)

Back