[Release] BaseBuilding 1.2 Improvements 0.1 (better and editable Keycode, permanent Owner)

Also in your phpmyadmin list me atleast three of your table names, are they named like instance_deployables, survivor, profile?

Yes there are

EDIT: Just tested the new installed improvements. The 4 digits Code worked! But sadly norhing was written in the Database =/

Yes there are

EDIT: Just tested the new installed improvements. The 4 digits Code worked! But sadly norhing was written in the Database =/

You need to make sure your instance_deployables table has the right schema, see here

http://opendayz.net/goto/post?id=47567#post-47567
and
http://opendayz.net/threads/release...ycode-permanent-owner.10485/page-4#post-48358

This should hopefully resolve your database publishing issues there are other changes you need to make, mostly its just replacing the same variables you did to make basebuilding work on 1.7.7.1. You also need an if/else in your files so tents still work correctly. I shared mine here, there are probably other files I changed that I haven't shared yet http://opendayz.net/threads/release...code-permanent-owner.10485/page-14#post-60289

Be warned though I haven't yet managed to install these additions without breaking BB so that the built items become destroyable.

To Johnkok,

What version of DayZ are you using and what database? I don't know exactly what you are using and it will help greatly if you could provide me that information. You can also check one of my threads I made and see if it helps you any http://www.opendayz.net/threads/tent-vehicle-saving-issues-fix-for-1-7-6-1-for-reality-hive.10996/ the fix I have provided you is for a non-epoch server.

I am running Dayz Chernarus 1.7.7.1 with mySQL and Reality Version 0.41

I tried the fix from the link you provided above unfortunately it did not work for me. It's only tent storage. All vehicles inventory work fine. All buildings can be made and removed. Tents can be placed, written to the database it's just the inventory will not add or remove.

I tried the fix from the link you provided above unfortunately it did not work for me. It's only tent storage. All vehicles inventory work fine. All buildings can be made and removed. Tents can be placed, written to the database it's just the inventory will not add or remove.

http://pastebin.com/5fW6JKDd Try my server_updateObject.sqf

So i just tested the files. Everything is written into the DB and i can change the Code via the "Edit" Function. Unfortunately is every Code after the restart invalid =/ Any suggestions?

And i just tested the destroyable of the buildings and the buildings from the original and from this improvement are destroyable.

EDIT: at the bottom of the player_build.sqf i tried to change this, but the result is the same
Code:
player allowdamage -->false<--;

procBuild = false;_playerCombat setVariable["startcombattimer", 1, true];

Here's my files for 1.7.7.1 chernarus hopefully this helps, please be aware my dayz_code directory doesn't have my fn_selfActions.sqf in it as I have it elsewhere.

I would recommend comparing files rather than just replacing everything.

edit: never mind I was being dumb I missread your post. Johnkok hopefully my files help you solve your problem anyway.

I have the same problems with the codes not being read after restart, just haven't got to the bottom of the cause yet :( I ran some debug code before when I was looking at the problem, the _code variable was coming through as null and is defaulted to "0".

The damage thing is my biggest complaint though, the codes aren't essential to me since it seems the UID changes from kikyou do work.

The damage issue has to be related to some code triggered by server_monitor I believe. The build code should be fine, if you build an object and don't restart it won't be destroyable. After a restart the handledamage event handler has changed though.

dayz_server pbo
http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/434167/dayz-server-kikyou-zip.html

dayz_code directory
http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/434168/dayz-code-zip.html

I dont know if i found something interesting

Code:
    //Finish last requirement checks, _isSimulated disables objects physics if specified, _isDestructable checks if object needs to be invincible
    if (!_isSimulated) then {
        _object enablesimulation false;
    };
    if (!_isDestructable) then {
        _object addEventHandler ["HandleDamage", {false}];
    };

This means to me the Object you built is indestructable. But after a restart the object is loading from the DB and this code is not valid anymore, so the buildings can be damaged after a restart. Or i dont understand anything ^^

Maybe this is an intersting part for you
server_updateObject.sqf
Code:
_object_damage = {
    //Allow dmg process
    private["_hitpoints","_array","_hit","_selection","_key","_damage"];
    _hitpoints = _object call vehicle_getHitpoints;
    _damage = damage _object;
    _array = [];
    {
        _hit = [_object,_x] call object_getHit;
        _selection = getText (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> (typeOf _object) >> "HitPoints" >> _x >> "name");
        if (_hit > 0) then {
            _array set [count _array,[_selection,_hit]];
            //diag_log format ["Section Part: %1, Dmg: %2",_selection,_hit];
        } else {
            _array set [count _array,[_selection,0]];
        };

I dont know if i found something interesting

Code:
    //Finish last requirement checks, _isSimulated disables objects physics if specified, _isDestructable checks if object needs to be invincible
    if (!_isSimulated) then {
        _object enablesimulation false;
    };
    if (!_isDestructable) then {
    };

This means to me the Object you built is indestructable. But after a restart the object is loading from the DB and this code is not valid anymore, so the buildings can be damaged after a restart. Or i dont understand anything ^^

That is the code from player_build.sqf that makes sure you can't destroy an object after you build it. the _isdestructable property is defined in the build_list for each buildable item. If it is set to false this code is applied to the object:

Code:

This code is executing ok otherwise you would be able to destroy things straight after building them.

server_monitor.sqf is what is running on start up to load the objects from the database. I've already done a search through all files for HandleDamage though, I tried commenting out some of the instances of it in server_monitor.sqf which didn't work.

My suspicion is it's this file causing the problems (from dayz_code) veh_resetEH.sqf but I'm no expert and am not 100% sure. My plan was to try and write some cheap serverside code to simply loop through every base building item and apply the same code

Code:

Okay, that helps me alot. I've had the same issue before and that link I've sent you should fix your issue. If you send me your current server_monitor.sqf I can apply those fixes for you if you struggle with it. It should still work for 1.7.7.1 but you can compare the two files, but only the part that I have listed to what needs to be changed. Compare my server_monitor.sqf and the new 1.7.7.1 server_monitor.sqf and only pay attention to the part that is under if (_damage < 1) and see if it differs from what you have and if it does than try my fix. The fix I have linked you was the same problem I was having with the tents not saving properly such as not being able to add/remove from tents. Also if you can put your current server_monitor.sqf on pastebin, I'm sure one of us will be able to assist you. I apologize for my delayed responses as I am living in Eastern USA time. You can also ignore the additional fix which is the object_killed part to prevent your tents from being deleted from database if somebody destroys them.

i dont know if i´m wrong but i cant see were the build_baseBuilding_arrays are defined.

they are called in the server_monitor.sqf
Code:
// ### BASE BUILDING 1.2 ### SERVER SIDE BUILD ARRAYS - START
call build_baseBuilding_arrays;
// ### BASE BUILDING 1.2 ### SERVER SIDE BUILD ARRAYS - END

but there is no place where they´re created, like in this Code:
Code:
// ### COPY START

// BASE BUILDING 1.2 Build Array

build_baseBuilding_arrays = {

// ################################### BUILD LIST ARRAY SERVER SIDE ######################################## START

/*

Build list by Daimyo for SERVER side

Add and remove recipes, Objects(classnames), requirments to build, and town restrictions + extras

This method is used because we are referencing magazines from player inventory as buildables.

Main array (_buildlist) consist of 34 arrays within. These arrays contains parameters for player_build.sqf

From left to right, each array contains 3 elements, 1st: Recipe Array, 2nd: "Classname", 3rd: Requirements array.

Check comments below for more info on parameters

*/

private["_isDestructable","_classname","_isSimulated","_disableSims","_objectSims","_objectSim","_requirements","_isStructure","_structure","_wallType","_removable","_buildlist","_build_townsrestrict"];

// Count is 34

// Info on Parameters (Copy and Paste to add more recipes and their requirments!):

//[TankTrap, SandBags, Wires, Logs, Scrap Metal, Grenades], "Classname", [_attachCoords, _startPos, _modDir, _toolBox, _eTool, _medWait, _longWait, _inBuilding, _roadAllowed, _inTown, _removable, _isStructure, _isSimulated, _isDestructable];

_buildlist = [

[[0, 1, 0, 0, 1, 1], "Grave",                                          [[0,2.5,.1],[0,2,0],    0,      true, true, true, false, false, true, true, false, false, true, false]],//Booby Traps --1

[[2, 0, 0, 3, 1, 0], "Concrete_Wall_EP1",                      [[0,5,1.75],[0,2,0],    0,      true, false, true, false, false, true, false, false, false, true, false]],//Gate Concrete Wall --2

[[1, 0, 1, 0, 1, 0], "Infostand_2_EP1",                        [[0,2.5,.6],[0,2,0],    0,      true, false, true, false, false, false, false, false, false, false, false]],//Gate Panel w/ KeyPad --3

[[3, 3, 2, 2, 0, 0], "WarfareBDepot",                          [[0,18,2],      [0,15,0],      90, true, true, false, true, false, false, false, false, true, true, false]],//WarfareBDepot --4

[[4, 1, 2, 2, 0, 0], "Base_WarfareBBarrier10xTall", [[0,10,1],  [0,10,0],      0,      true, true, false, true, false, false, false, false, false, true, false]],//Base_WarfareBBarrier10xTall --5

[[2, 1, 2, 1, 0, 0], "WarfareBCamp",                            [[0,12,1],      [0,10,0],      0,      true, true, false, true, false, false, false, false, true, true, false]],//WarfareBCamp --6

[[2, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0], "Base_WarfareBBarrier10x",        [[0,10,.6], [0,10,0],  0,      true, true, false, true, false, false, false, false, false, true, false]],//Base_WarfareBBarrier10x --7

[[2, 2, 0, 2, 0, 0], "Land_fortified_nest_big",        [[0,12,1],      [2,8,0],        180,true, true, false, true, false, false, false, false, true, true, false]],//Land_fortified_nest_big --8

[[2, 1, 2, 2, 0, 0], "Land_Fort_Watchtower",            [[0,10,2.2],[0,8,0],    90, true, true, false, true, false, false, false, false, true, true, false]],//Land_Fort_Watchtower --9

[[4, 1, 1, 3, 0, 0], "Land_fort_rampart_EP1",          [[0,7,.2],      [0,8,0],        0,      true, true, false, true, false, false, false, true, false, true, false]],//Land_fort_rampart_EP1 --10

[[2, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0], "Land_HBarrier_large",            [[0,7,1],      [0,4,0],        0,      true, true, true, false, false, false, false, false, false, true, false]],//Land_HBarrier_large --11

[[2, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0], "Land_fortified_nest_small",      [[0,7,1],      [0,3,0],        90, true, true, true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false]],//Land_fortified_nest_small --12

[[0, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0], "Land_BagFenceRound",                      [[0,4,.5],      [0,2,0],        180,true, true, false, false, false, false, false, true, false, true, false]],//Land_BagFenceRound --13

[[0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0], "Land_fort_bagfence_long",        [[0,4,.3],      [0,2,0],        0,      true, true, false, false, false, false, false, true, false, true, false]],//Land_fort_bagfence_long --14

[[6, 0, 0, 0, 2, 0], "Land_Misc_Cargo2E",                      [[0,7,2.6], [0,5,0],    90, true, false, false, true, false, false, false, false, false, true, false]],//Land_Misc_Cargo2E --15

[[5, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0], "Misc_Cargo1Bo_military",          [[0,7,1.3], [0,5,0],    90, true, false, false, true, false, false, false, false, false, true, false]],//Misc_Cargo1Bo_military --16

[[3, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0], "Ins_WarfareBContructionSite",    [[0,7,1.3], [0,5,0],    90, true, false, false, true, false, false, false, false, false, true, false]],//Ins_WarfareBContructionSite --17

[[1, 1, 0, 2, 1, 0], "Land_pumpa",                                      [[0,3,.4],      [0,3,0],        0,      true, true, true, false, false, false, false, true, false, true, false]],//Land_pumpa --18

[[1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0], "Land_CncBlock",                          [[0,3,.4],      [0,2,0],        0,      true, false, false, false, false, true, true, true, false, true, false]],//Land_CncBlock --19

[[4, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0], "Hhedgehog_concrete",                      [[0,5,.6],      [0,4,0],        0,      true, true, false, true, false, true, false, false, false, true, false]],//Hhedgehog_concrete --20

[[1, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0], "Misc_cargo_cont_small_EP1",      [[0,5,1.3], [0,4,0],    90, true, false, false, false, false, false, false, true, false, true, false]],//Misc_cargo_cont_small_EP1 --21

[[1, 0, 0, 2, 0, 0], "Land_prebehlavka",                        [[0,6,.7],      [0,3,0],        90, true, false, false, false, false, false, false, true, false, true, true]],//Land_prebehlavka(Ramp) --22

[[2, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0], "Fence_corrugated_plate",          [[0,4,.6],      [0,3,0],        0,      true, false, false, false, false, false, false, true, false, true, true]],//Fence_corrugated_plate --23

[[2, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0], "ZavoraAnim",                                      [[0,5,4.0], [0,5,0],    0,      true, false, false, false, false, true, false, true, false, true, true]],//ZavoraAnim --24

[[0, 0, 7, 0, 1, 0], "Land_tent_east",                          [[0,8,1.7], [0,6,0],    0,      true, false, false, true, false, false, false, false, true, true, true]],//Land_tent_east --25

[[0, 0, 6, 0, 1, 0], "Land_CamoNetB_EAST",                      [[0,10,2],      [0,10,0],      0,      true, false, false, true, false, false, false, true, true, true, true]],//Land_CamoNetB_EAST --26

[[0, 0, 5, 0, 1, 0], "Land_CamoNetB_NATO",                      [[0,10,2],      [0,10,0],      0,      true, false, false, true, false, false, false, true, true, true, true]],//Land_CamoNetB_NATO --27

[[0, 0, 4, 0, 1, 0], "Land_CamoNetVar_EAST",            [[0,10,1.2],[0,7,0],    0,      true, false, true, false, false, false, false, true, false, true, true]],//Land_CamoNetVar_EAST --28

[[0, 0, 3, 0, 1, 0], "Land_CamoNetVar_NATO",            [[0,10,1.2],[0,7,0],    0,      true, false, true, false, false, false, false, true, false, true, true]],//Land_CamoNetVar_NATO --29

[[0, 0, 2, 0, 1, 0], "Land_CamoNet_EAST",                      [[0,8,1.2], [0,7,0],    0,      true, false, true, false, false, false, false, true, false, true, true]],//Land_CamoNet_EAST --30

[[0, 0, 1, 0, 1, 0], "Land_CamoNet_NATO",                      [[0,8,1.2], [0,7,0],    0,      true, false, true, false, false, false, false, true, false, true, true]],//Land_CamoNet_NATO --31

[[0, 0, 2, 2, 0, 0], "Fence_Ind_long",                          [[0,5,.6],      [-4,1.5,0], 0,  true, false, true, false, false, false, false, true, false, true, true]], //Fence_Ind_long --32

[[0, 0, 2, 0, 0, 0], "Fort_RazorWire",                          [[0,5,.8],      [0,4,0],        0,      true, false, false, false, false, false, false, true, false, true, true]],//Fort_RazorWire --33

[[0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0], "Fence_Ind",                                      [[0,4,.7],      [0,2,0],        0,      true, false, false, false, false, false, true, true, false, true, true]] //Fence_Ind    --34 *** Remember that the last element in array does not get comma ***

];

// Build allremovables array for remove action

for "_i" from 0 to ((count _buildlist) - 1) do

{

_removable = (_buildlist select _i) select _i - _i + 1;

if (_removable != "Grave") then { // Booby traps have disarm bomb

allremovables set [count allremovables, _removable];

};

};

// Build classnames array for use later

for "_i" from 0 to ((count _buildlist) - 1) do

{

_classname = (_buildlist select _i) select _i - _i + 1;

allbuildables_class set [count allbuildables_class, _classname];

};

/*

*** Remember that the last element in ANY array does not get comma ***

Notice lines 47 and 62

*/

// Towns to restrict from building in. (Type exact name as shown on map, NOT Case-Sensitive but spaces important)

// ["Classname", range restriction];

// NOT REQUIRED SERVER SIDE, JUST ADDED IN IF YOU NEED TO USE IT

_build_townsrestrict = [

["Lyepestok", 1000],

["Sabina", 900],

["Branibor", 600],

["Bilfrad na moru", 400],

["Mitrovice", 350],

["Seven", 300],

["Blato", 300]

];

// Here we are filling the global arrays with this local list

allbuildables = _buildlist;

allbuild_notowns = _build_townsrestrict;

// ################################### BUILD LIST ARRAY SERVER SIDE ######################################## END

};

//##### COPY END
Source: http://pastebin.com/2wDeKnnQ

EDIT: OK i see the code is in the server_functions.sqf

Maybe this can help :)

Okay, that helps me alot. I've had the same issue before and that link I've sent you should fix your issue. If you send me your current server_monitor.sqf I can apply those fixes for you if you struggle with it. It should still work for 1.7.7.1 but you can compare the two files, but only the part that I have listed to what needs to be changed. Compare my server_monitor.sqf and the new 1.7.7.1 server_monitor.sqf and only pay attention to the part that is under if (_damage < 1) and see if it differs from what you have and if it does than try my fix. The fix I have linked you was the same problem I was having with the tents not saving properly such as not being able to add/remove from tents. Also if you can put your current server_monitor.sqf on pastebin, I'm sure one of us will be able to assist you. I apologize for my delayed responses as I am living in Eastern USA time. You can also ignore the additional fix which is the object_killed part to prevent your tents from being deleted from database if somebody destroys them.

Ok - something really weird is going on. After comparing your server_monitor with my own I found some weird stuff. This may be hard to explain but I will try.

I am hosted by Vilayer - when the update came out Base Building was broken. So Vilayer's coder were on the case to make it work. For Base Building with Vilayer it is a "push the button" add-on so no coding should be required by the user.

Everything worked apart from the codes working after restart. That's when I changed the database schema in instance_deployable so that Fuel and Damage had length sets on 13,5 rather than 13,0. Woohoo - all codes working after restart.

It was after that I noticed that tents were no longer saving. So I applied the fixes given to me earlier in this forum which allowed the tents to save to the database. Then came the problem of the inventory not saving. Which is what we are discussing now.

After looking at your server_monitor.sqf I noticed that Vilayer had included this:
Code:
// ##### BASE BUILDING 1.2 Server Side ##### - START

// Set whether or not buildable is destructable
                if (typeOf(_object) in allbuildables_class) then {
                    diag_log ("SERVER: in allbuildables_class:" + typeOf(_object) + " !");
                    for "_i" from 0 to ((count allbuildables) - 1) do
                    {
                        _classname = (allbuildables select _i) select _i - _i + 1;
                        _result = [_classname,typeOf(_object)] call BIS_fnc_areEqual;
                        if (_result) then {
                            _requirements = (allbuildables select _i) select _i - _i + 2;

//_isDestructable = _requirements select 13;
                            //diag_log ("SERVER: " + typeOf(_object) + " _isDestructable = " + str(_isDestructable));
                            //if (!_isDestructable) then {
                            //    diag_log("Spawned: " + typeOf(_object) + " Handle Damage False");
                            //};
                        };
                    };
                    //gateKeypad = _object addaction ["Defuse", "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\enterCode.sqf"];
                };
                // ##### BASE BUILDING 1.2 Server Side ##### - END
                // This sets objects to appear properly once server restarts
                // ###COPY END
as an external file called bb_sm1.sqf that was placed here:
Code:
// for tents: non colliding position
                _entity = createVehicle [_class, _point, [], 0,
                    if (_class=="TentStorage") then {"NONE"} else {"CAN_COLLIDE"}
                ];   
                _entity setVariable ["ObjectUID", _ObjectID, true];
                _entity setVariable ["CharacterID", _CharacterID, true];   
                _entity setVariable ["lastUpdate",time];
                _entity setDamage _damage;
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
   #include bb_sm1.sqf
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                if (_class == "TentStorage") then {
                    _entity addMPEventHandler ["MPKilled",{_this call vehicle_handleServerKilled;}];
                };
                //diag_log ("DW_DEBUG " + _class + " #" + str(_ObjectID) + " pos=" +      (_point call fa_coor2str) + ", damage=" + str(_damage)  );
            }
            else { // delete object -- this has been comented out: object are never really deleted from hive
So commented out the included file and BOOM. Everything, so far fingers crossed touch wood do lots of testing, seems to be working. All things can be built, all things can be removed, all tents write to database, all tent inventory adds and removes from the database, all codes work and there is a big massive grin on my face!

Thank you for your help, time and effort and for taking the time to reply, very much appreciated. (Sorry for the long post)

i dont know if i´m wrong but i cant see were the build_baseBuilding_arrays are defined.

they are called in the server_monitor.sqf
Code:
// ### BASE BUILDING 1.2 ### SERVER SIDE BUILD ARRAYS - START
call build_baseBuilding_arrays;
// ### BASE BUILDING 1.2 ### SERVER SIDE BUILD ARRAYS - END

but there is no place where they´re created, like in this Code:
Code:
// ### COPY START

// BASE BUILDING 1.2 Build Array

build_baseBuilding_arrays = {

//##### COPY END
Source: http://pastebin.com/2wDeKnnQ

Maybe this can help :)

I will have to check when I am home but from memory I am pretty sure they are defined in the server pbo in server_functions.sqf ?

To Felixberndt,

It sounds like your using the reality database? If so you'll definetely have to add in some extra rows to your instance_deployables table in which you can obtain by this link (https://github.com/Daimyo21/BaseBuilding-DayZ/tree/master/basebuilding/database). But definetely check to make sure that your database your using is the Reality Database or otherwise that link I sent you will not help your case.

To Johnkok,

What version of DayZ are you using and what database? I don't know exactly what you are using and it will help greatly if you could provide me that information. You can also check one of my threads I made and see if it helps you any http://www.opendayz.net/threads/tent-vehicle-saving-issues-fix-for-1-7-6-1-for-reality-hive.10996/ the fix I have provided you is for a non-epoch server.

**EDIT**
I also made this dayz_server.pbo specifically for Epoch, I apologize for failing to mention it when I posted the link there. I'll see if I can find something that is non-epoch version and may just work for you nice folks :). Those fixes that I have listed above and you run an Epoch server I would not recommend doing the fix I have provided to Johnkok as its for a non-epoch server.

I use Dayz Lite Database which looks like this:
datenbank.png

i can't run the instance_deployable query to that database or am i wrong? the builded objects should directly move to object_data as it worked on Epoch 1.0.1.1 with kiks basebuildingimprovements0.3
or can i also create a new table with the content fom github depoyables and change something in my severfiles to make basebuilding refer to it?
if so what changes would i have to do and where is this part of code located?
in my server_monitor.sqf?
I'd love to get basebuilding again to work because it is the most awesome addon aviable for dayz :)

Seems like i have messed up my codes. Now i have the same problem as before and the Objects dont get wirtten to the DB. Anybody can help?

At the moment i can build Objects, have 4 Digits Codes and the "Edit Code" Option.

Here is my Player_Build.sqf: http://pastebin.com/nFbMV2qv
Database Schema: http://s7.directupload.net/images/130713/t7egmvat.png
server_UpdateObject: http://pastebin.com/bMeSKSS7

Dont know in which file i have to change something to get it work. If any other files are required please tell me i will post them after.

Tanks for helping :)

EDIT: I also tried to set the "Fuel" Option on 4,3; 13,5 and the "Damage" 13,0; 13,5 but the result was allways the same

Back