[Release] Carepackage Cars, delivered by parachute from a plane

could you explain this part to me.

6, //IGNORE THIS

3, //IGNORE THIS
(3*60), //Fixed-Time (in seconds) between each start of a new Car drop flyover
(0*60), //Random time between each flyover
0.80, //Spawnchance of the car drop (1 will spawn all possible, 0.5 only 50% of them)
'center', //IGNORE THIS
8000, // IGNORE THIS
true, //IGNORE THIS
false, //IGNORE THIS
0, //RANDOM WP (the amount of random waypoints this could add to the guarenteed waypoints)
15, //GUARANTEED WP (the amount of car drops that will actually happen
1 //Amount of Damage the Heli has to get while in-air to explode before the POC. (0.0001 = Insta-Explode when any damage//bullethit, 1 = Only Explode when completly damaged)
] spawn server_carAN2;

i want to change

(3*60), //Fixed-Time (in seconds) between each start of a new Car drop flyover

(0*60), //Random time between each flyover

but im not understanding the meaning of 3*60 and 0*60

is 60 means 60 seconds and 3 means 3 minutes??

if I want to drop medical supply's and ammo do I just change the boxtype line?? and how do I change the timing to be a % chance when a player enters the grid area eg. I want to have a AN2 drop a carepackage at the international airstrip when a player enters that grid say, 5% chance of a aircraft spawning.

could you explain this part to me.

i want to change

but im not understanding the meaning of 3*60 and 0*60

is 60 means 60 seconds and 3 means 3 minutes??

3*60. It's in seconds, means 3 minutes for a new car drop flyby. I believe this is how *MOST* of the scripts like this work, I know it's how the animated helicrash by grafzahl works...sorry if i'm wrong.

EDIT: realized I never really answered...60 is seconds, 3 is what its multiplied by.

slight off topic but how would i make just so that 2 AI planes fly along the coast of charnaus map? (not dropping just a fly-by to make players be more warery)

Thanks

2 a10 's [wingman] very nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!

would be awesome if blur / hangender releases it ....

just wondering if/how this would work with epoch?
can the cars be sold to vendors for example?
and there is a line in server clean-up i think thats in there for base building which you have commented out, anyone know how to intall it ?
thanks

Does anyone have a tweaked Server_monitor.sqf

Code:
nul =    [
                6,        //IGNORE THIS
                3,        //IGNORE THIS
                (3*60),    //Fixed-Time (in seconds) between each start of a new Car drop flyover
                (0*60),      //Random time between each flyover
                0.99,        //Spawnchance of the car drop (1 will spawn all possible, 0.5 only 50% of them)
                'center', //IGNORE THIS
                8000,    // IGNORE THIS
                true,    //IGNORE THIS
                false,    //IGNORE THIS
                0,    //RANDOM WP (the amount of random waypoints this could add to the guarenteed waypoints)
                15,        //GUARANTEED WP (the amount of car drops that will actually happen
                1        //Amount of Damage the Heli has to get while in-air to explode before the POC. (0.0001 = Insta-Explode when any damage//bullethit, 1 = Only Explode when completly damaged)
            ] spawn server_carAN2;

I seem to be getting like 2-3 vehicles dropping in a row. also is there any way to have the aircraft not crash into player bases LOL?

Hey Gorsy,

Great script, I've played about with it on Sauerland and got the drops and altitude of a C130 all good. Am just wondering if you, or anyone can point me in the direction of how to make the _boxtype a crate of random loot instead of a car/vehicle?

PS Steetkillin 3*60 reads as 3 x 60 , do you understand now? ie 3 times 60

Last edited:
i have it installed but it seems that the planes arent even showing up and i have no errors in the rpt

ive installed the script, and it works ALMOST fine. The car drops, but when i try to get in the car explodes. I use infistar so i tried to save the car to database and then it worked, didnt explode, but i cant to this to every car ingame.
I believe the problem is that i didnt to step 5, in the server.cleanup.fsm. The reason being i didnt find the line to replace. I searched for everything that could possibly make me ind the line, but no.
Please help.

Back