[Release] Fred's Anti-Zombie Frequency Emitter (AKA Zombie Shield)

Hey Fred,

I had to add a few more exceptions to the setDamage.txt

Code:
5 "1.000000" !="zZombie_Base" !="z_priest" !="z_hunter" !="z_teacher" !="z_doctor" !="z_worker1" !="z_worker2" !="z_worker3" !="z_villager1" !="z_villager2" !="z_villager3" !="z_suit2" !="z_suit1" !="z_policeman" !="z_soldier" !="z_soldier_heavy" !="z_soldier_pilot"

This should be all the Z's covered now...

Hey Fred,

I had to add a few more exceptions to the setDamage.txt

Code:
5 "1.000000" !="zZombie_Base" !="z_priest" !="z_hunter" !="z_teacher" !="z_doctor" !="z_worker1" !="z_worker2" !="z_worker3" !="z_villager1" !="z_villager2" !="z_villager3" !="z_suit2" !="z_suit1" !="z_policeman" !="z_soldier" !="z_soldier_heavy" !="z_soldier_pilot"

This should be all the Z's covered now...

Thanks!

Fred,

I am still getting the setdamage #1 kick, even after adding all possible zombie models to the exclusions!

This is my log:

02.06.2013 18:36:04: PLAYERUNKNOWN (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx) GUID - #0 1.000000 41:33 z_soldier_heavy
02.06.2013 18:36:04: PLAYERUNKNOWN (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx) GUID - #1 1.000000 41:33 z_soldier_heavy

Any ideas why?

Fred,

I am still getting the setdamage #1 kick, even after adding all possible zombie models to the exclusions!

This is my log:

02.06.2013 18:36:04: PLAYERUNKNOWN (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx) GUID - #0 1.000000 41:33 z_soldier_heavy
02.06.2013 18:36:04: PLAYERUNKNOWN (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx) GUID - #1 1.000000 41:33 z_soldier_heavy

Any ideas why?

Hmmm. Can you post your setdamage.txt?

Code:
1 ""  !="_this spawn fnc_plyrHit;"
5 "1.000000" !="zZombie_Base" !="z_priest" !="z_hunter" !="z_teacher" !="z_doctor" !="z_worker1" !="z_worker2" !="z_worker3" !="z_villager1" !="z_villager2" !="z_villager3" !="z_soldier" !="z_soldier_heavy" !="z_soldier_pilot" !="z_suit2" !="z_suit1" !="z_policeman"

Code:
1 ""  !="_this spawn fnc_plyrHit;"
5 "1.000000" !="zZombie_Base" !="z_priest" !="z_hunter" !="z_teacher" !="z_doctor" !="z_worker1" !="z_worker2" !="z_worker3" !="z_villager1" !="z_villager2" !="z_villager3" !="z_soldier" !="z_soldier_heavy" !="z_soldier_pilot" !="z_suit2" !="z_suit1" !="z_policeman"

I am honestly not sure. I don't have a 100% understanding of how battleye exceptions work. However, I thought that would fix it. I guess, until we find a better solution, you could set it to a 1. That's what I did for my server but I know adding an exception would be the better way of doing it. Anyone else out there know how to properly set an exception for setdamage?

Yeah, that is what I have done! I'll have a poke around myself and see if I can find a solution!

Love the addons Fred, I just added your zombie bait and this one zombie bait is working but on this one I have everything and it pops up in the scroll wheel but nothing happens when I click on it. Any suggestions?

I am honestly not sure. I don't have a 100% understanding of how battleye exceptions work. However, I thought that would fix it. I guess, until we find a better solution, you could set it to a 1. That's what I did for my server but I know adding an exception would be the better way of doing it. Anyone else out there know how to properly set an exception for setdamage?

Try:
Code:
!"fixes\zombieshield.sqf"

Love the addons Fred, I just added your zombie bait and this one zombie bait is working but on this one I have everything and it pops up in the scroll wheel but nothing happens when I click on it. Any suggestions?

If you are able to get the scroll wheel option, then most likely your fn_selfActions.sqf portion is correct. I would double check the installation steps and make sure your path to zombieshields.sqf is correct. Also, make sure you have copy and pasted all of the code into zombieshield.sqf.

If you are able to get the scroll wheel option, then most likely your fn_selfActions.sqf portion is correct. I would double check the installation steps and make sure your path to zombieshields.sqf is correct. Also, make sure you have copy and pasted all of the code into zombieshield.sqf.

yeah I looked through the coding again and found that I didn't have the shield sqf in a folder so it wasn't finding that moved the search perimeter a little and got it working thanks

Would we also need to include the zombie types?

Don't thinks so. The scrips kills zeds - simple. No need to exclude setting damage on all types of zeds. You just need to exclude what makes the damage, thus the script.

_funcGetLocation =
{
for "_i" from 0 to ((count "
03.06.2013 04:58:47: MrGrimm (xxxxxxxxx:3002) eae38dc53bf2f65ef71a4e74efad26b1 - #173 "le,_x] call object_getHit;
_part = "PartGeneric";

_cmpt = toArray (_x);
_cmpt set [0,20];
_cmpt set [1,toArray ("-") select 0]"
03.06.2013 04:58:47: MrGrimm (xxxxxxxxx:3002) eae38dc53bf2f65ef71a4e74efad26b1 - #224 "
} else {
hasShield = false;
};
if (hasShield) then {
if (zombieShield < 0) then {
zombieShield = player addAction [("<t color=""

Below is from around line 224 in scripts.txt

5 "vehicle player setpos _pos;"
5 "marker2 setMarkerPosLocal (getPos veh)" !""gcam_c" setMarkerPosLocal [_sm_cp select 0, _sm_cp select 1];"
1 "private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy =" !"private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy = [_this,\"onLBSelChanged\"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\handleGear.sqf\";" !"private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy = [_this,\"onLBListSelChanged\"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\handleGear.sqf\";" !"private [\"_dummy\"]; _dummy =

Back