[Release] Fred's Wardrobe v1.0.2

Sweet! I will have to tweak this to match the skins available on Celle

I believe you already know how to do this for yourself. However, for anyone else that isn't sure, I am going to be releasing an in-depth guide on how to do make changes like this. I will most likely release that guide tomorrow.

Does this have a UID or humanity restriction possibility atm?

In the wardrobe_main.sqf you will see the following code:

Code:
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["#########"]) then {
wardrobe =
[
    ["",true],
        ["DayZ Clothing", [2], "#USER:WardrobeDayZ", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
        ["Custom Clothing", [3], "#USER:WardrobeCustom", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
        ["", [-1], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
            ["Exit", [13], "", -3, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]

];} else {
wardrobe =
[
    ["",true],
        ["DayZ Clothing", [2], "#USER:WardrobeDayZ", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
        ["Custom Clothing", [3], "#USER:WardrobeCustom", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
];
};

In here you could make a UID restriction by replacing "#########" with the UIDs you desired. Then you could just edit the lines under "];}else{" to restrict what everyone else can use. For example, if you want to restrict the custom clothing just delete the line that says Custom Clothing. This could also be set up with a humanity check using the same system.

In the skins_main.sqf you will see the following code:

Code:
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["#########"]) then {

skinmenu =

[

["",true],

["DayZ Skins", [2], "#USER:SkinsMenuDayZ", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],

["Custom Skins", [3], "#USER:SkinsMenuCustom", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],

];} else {

skinmenu =

[

["",true],

["DayZ Skins", [2], "#USER:SkinsMenuDayZ", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],

["Custom Skins", [3], "#USER:SkinsMenuCustom", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],

];

};

In here you could make a UID restriction by replacing "#########" with the UIDs you desired. Then you could just edit the lines under "];}else{" to restrict what everyone else can use. For example, if you want to restrict the custom skins just delete the line that says Custom Skins. This could also be set up with a humanity check using the same system.

Roger, I'm an idiot. Gonna mess around with this a bit and sleep, come back to it in the morning with the masssssssive list of Celle skins.

Roger, I'm an idiot. Gonna mess around with this a bit and sleep, come back to it in the morning with the masssssssive list of Celle skins.

Sounds great. I will update the original post with whatever you come up with. Also, if anyone else tests this on other maps just let me know and I will add it to the original post. :)

Tried this and getting error Script wardrobe\skins_main.sqf not found
posting my mission file maybe you can take a look at it,im still new with this so i may have pasted it wrong.

Attachments

• dayz mission.pbo
    186.6 KB · Views: 51
i said it before and i will say it again, i wish i would have thought of this :D. this is a great tool for PvE servers. i look forward to seeing what else you can come up with

Haha. Thanks for the support, maybe we can work on a project together some day.

Just like to say thanks for this fred it worked first time and was very eacy to get working and all my players love it thanks alot and keep up the good work :)

It's good to see that everyone is having an easy time with the installation. I'm glad your players are enjoying it. :)

Would this be possible just to work for admins?

Also would it be possible to only make this work when you are in a certain building? (might be a bit far fetched :D )

Dont know about the building part.. but the admin part would be easy.. just use the
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["xxxxxxxx"])

and remove the else statment..

Back