[Release] Fred's Wardrobe v1.0.2

After just removing the filters from publicvariable alltogether, it lets me login, but when i click wardrobe, it sends me back to the disconnect screen, then everything goes white and game freezes. Wierd really.

PimpLish: (xxxxxxx) xxxxxxxxxx - #0 "v_13kf0" = ["PimpLish","88653638","Global Var","skinmenu"]
Smurf: (xxxxxxx) xxxxxxx - #0 "v_n45e0" = ["Smurf","22722502","Global Var","skinmenu"]
Aon: (xxxxxxxx) xxxxxxxx - #0 "v_n45e0" = ["Aon","121468038","Global Var","skinmenu"]
[NAS]Grumpy: (xxxxxxxx) xxxxxxx - #0 "v_n45e0" = ["[NAS]Grumpy","68682886","Global Var","skinmenu"]

This appeared in the publicvariable-bans.txt - Shud be fairly easy to bypass i guess, had it working when i used the UID setting.

Would this be possible just to work for admins?

Also would it be possible to only make this work when you are in a certain building? (might be a bit far fetched :D )
Dont know about the building part.. but the admin part would be easy.. just use the
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["xxxxxxxx"])

and remove the else statment..

The easiest way to only allow select individuals to access the wardrobe menu would be to change your wardrobe_activate.sqf to the following.

Code:
waituntil {!isnull (finddisplay 46)};
sleep 15;
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["#########","#########"]) then {
wardrobe = player addaction [("<t color=""#ff8810"">" + ("Wardrobe") +"</t>"),"wardrobe\wardrobe_execute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
} else {
player removeAction wardrobe;
};

Then just enter the unique IDs of these select individuals where it says "########", separated by commas. You can put as many as you want there. This will make it so only the unique IDs you have specified will even receive the scroll wheel option for "Wardrobe".

After just removing the filters from publicvariable alltogether, it lets me login, but when i click wardrobe, it sends me back to the disconnect screen, then everything goes white and game freezes. Wierd really.

PimpLish: (xxxxxxx) xxxxxxxxxx - #0 "v_13kf0" = ["PimpLish","88653638","Global Var","skinmenu"]
Smurf: (xxxxxxx) xxxxxxx - #0 "v_n45e0" = ["Smurf","22722502","Global Var","skinmenu"]
Aon: (xxxxxxxx) xxxxxxxx - #0 "v_n45e0" = ["Aon","121468038","Global Var","skinmenu"]
[NAS]Grumpy: (xxxxxxxx) xxxxxxx - #0 "v_n45e0" = ["[NAS]Grumpy","68682886","Global Var","skinmenu"]

This appeared in the publicvariable-bans.txt - Shud be fairly easy to bypass i guess, had it working when i used the UID setting.

Unfortunately, I am not exactly sure what the issue would be. I am not fully knowledgeable of the battleye files. Has anyone else had any issues with battleye like this? Hopefully someone else will know how to fix this for you. In the meantime, I will look for a solution.

What is the point in finding loot with these kind of scripts? Nevertheless, it's an interesting script.

What is the point in finding loot with these kind of scripts? Nevertheless, it's an interesting script.

Obviously, this addon won't be a great fit for every server. It was made for my PvE server and it fits very well there. Also, this is an easy way to allow players to access non-dayz skins without the admin having to do it manually through the database everytime the player dies.

Realy nice script, works nice.
Only think that i have a prob with is that from time to time when ppl change to a diff skin they end up falling from the sky into the ocean and die or brake a leg.
Any one else got this prob, if so is theer a way to fix it?

Got this working for 2017. Took out the base DayZ and custom soldier skins, and added the default 2017 ones. Great script! :)

Great work Fr1nk! If you get the time, could you post a quick tutorial for the changes you made. It may come in handy if other players using 2017 decide to download the addon.

im getting this error from an untouched file that i downloaded off you.

Code:
19:50:40 Error position: <};>
19:50:40 Error Missing {
19:50:40 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\wardrobe\skins_activate.sqf, line 4
19:50:40 Error in expression <ns_execute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
};>

Code:
};>
on line 4 remove
Code:
};

Code:
};>
on line 4 remove
Code:
};

Thanks guys. I have made the fix and updated the file on github.

is there a way to make it remember if you disconnected or not for the timer? i have it set for 4 hours till they can change clothing, kinda making it a faction based thing. so once u change u cant change again. but after abort and rejoin they can switch again, which defeats this purpose of a timer.

is there a way to make it remember if you disconnected or not for the timer? i have it set for 4 hours till they can change clothing, kinda making it a faction based thing. so once u change u cant change again. but after abort and rejoin they can switch again, which defeats this purpose of a timer.

If there is a way, I don't know it. The purpose of the timer is just to avoid a player spamming it. If they logout and back in to get the menu again, that is stopping them from spamming it anyways. My original plan for the timer was not to restrict their access as much as you have. I will look into though and if I figure out a way to make it work through a logout I will update it.

is there an issue with this script and admintools script? since they are so simmilar? i cant seem to get my admin to pop up after i switched clothing.

is there an issue with this script and admintools script? since they are so simmilar? i cant seem to get my admin to pop up after i switched clothing.

I use both on my server but I just use the admin tools to switch my skin and let the players use the wardrobe. If you wanted to switch skins through the wardrobe and then have your admin tools option come back up you have to add the following code to the bottom of each of the skin files in the skins folder.

Code:
player addaction [("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Tools Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];

i can think of a couple ways to do this. unfortunately i think its a bit outside of freds current ability's (no offense fred), if i get some free time i will see if i can get it to work

I use both on my server but I just use the admin tools to switch my skin and let the players use the wardrobe. If you wanted to switch skins through the wardrobe and then have your admin tools option come back up you have to add the following code to the bottom of each of the skin files in the skins folder.

Code:
player addaction [("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Tools Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
using this method will allow players to get the menu after changing skins. to prevent this you can use the code that i have supplied on my thread in response to alkinda's post

Back