Release imminent

shinkicker

Administrator
Staff member
Jarrrk had the idea and gained a yes from nightstalker to port 2017 into the Namalsk map. He is just finishing things off while gdscei ports in the latest 1.7.6 release from the main community code branch.

I am pretty excited about this. We will have what we is considered two of the hardest mods coming together (literally).

Quite a few people have considered porting 2017 over to other maps, but most of those maps just looked far to clean and pristine as a backdrop. Namalsk however is near on perfect for 2017.

nam15.jpg

lsvLb59.jpg

dzn_image1.jpg

f8zWIBt.png

NiUmE.jpg

Namalsk%20(39).jpg

7kgOph.jpg

NamalskSlider.png

tumblr_m87he6U9HH1qmr8in.jpg

lsFitFW.gif

Thanks for opening the section Shin :)

Maybe a couple of days before I get everything thing fixed so no eta at the moment :p

Hello chaps,

Is this any closer to release?

Over at IOGC are really keen on getting this up and running as soon as possible.

On a side note, will there be a possibility to enable EVR and bloodsuckers?

Thanks.

Hi Mate,

Jack sent me the files and I will be uploading them today and he will put up a release thread. I have no idea about the blooduckers or EVR, will see if we can find out.

Played a bit last night and it really works well, very post apocalyptic / mad max feel to it.

Regards,
shin

I don't think the bloodsuckers are in this version of the mod, if i remeber correctly jarrrk said it would be hard to kill a bloodsucker with just tin cans >.<

Finding good loot seems to be a hard task and even coming across a can of beans is a task in it's self

I don't think the bloodsuckers are in this version of the mod, if i remeber correctly jarrrk said it would be hard to kill a bloodsucker with just tin cans >.<

Finding good loot seems to be a hard task and even coming across a can of beans is a task in it's self

You're right they are not in there by default, i think more because they are bit glitchy too!

He has raised the weapon spawns a bit more, so it will have a slight different flavour to standard 2017.

You're right they are not in there by default, i think more because they are bit glitchy too!

He has raised the weapon spawns a bit more, so it will have a slight different flavour to standard 2017.

Very glitchy, there have been times where I have had the invisibility get stuck and all you can see is their eyes. At night that's not too bad, but during the day it makes it impossible to find them.

This map and mod were made for eachother! I really hope it breathes new life into one of the most well thought out mods there is.

I am looking forward to this so much! 2017 is the only version I play, I have never had hacker run in (knock on wood), and get the most suspense and fun out of it, and the fact you guys are bringing it to the best map available, its awesome!

Good Work :)

I've been playing on the 2 dayz2017 namalsk servers all day, but i havent seen anyone else ingame, get your asses in there ;)

Back