Release imminent

To all people with old 2017 Namalsk files, they are not subject to my final release. Loot spawns have been changed again and much more. I don't mind people playing the current version everyone has found but let's keep it to us. I'd of liked to keep this early preview just to opendayz.net but another forum has hosted the old files which I did not give permission. Anything from the other forums are not official.

That aside, I'm back off holiday today and will get back to work immediately, sorry for any delays.

~Jarrrk

played the "old" version of it, and loved it. Thanks a lot!

hope the evr blasts are in and bloodsuckers are out.

To all people with old 2017 Namalsk files, they are not subject to my final release. Loot spawns have been changed again and much more. I don't mind people playing the current version everyone has found but let's keep it to us. I'd of liked to keep this early preview just to opendayz.net but another forum has hosted the old files which I did not give permission. Anything from the other forums are not official.

That aside, I'm back off holiday today and will get back to work immediately, sorry for any delays.

~Jarrrk

The servers I saw popping up make sense now. Thanks for the clarification.

The servers I saw popping up make sense now. Thanks for the clarification.

The only one that currently has the latest version - and is made by a team member of the 2017 team (me ;)) - is "Pl@net DayZ 2017 Namalsk (v1.0/Beta 105785) [OFFICIAL|VETERAN|ALWAYS DAY] - planet-dayz.com". Note the files that are used on this server might not be public yet.

I've just been playing this and its right proper fucking grim I tell ye.

Cold, wet, gray, stinking clothes and I had to run 5k to Vorkuta to eat a can of dog food.

Serioulsy though the atmosphere is something else in this port, works really well.

How much longer? :0
To clear up posts regarding release, I planned a release last week but scrapped it as new bugs appeared. I'm currently taking the time to polish what I have, to make something people would actually want to play instead of a quick and simple port which doesn't work. I hope you understand, although I can promise it being ready this week and possibly being on six launcher and dayz commander by the end of the week.

Thanks for all of the comments guys and gals :)

EDIT: and of course the release will be here first on the opendayz forums

~Jarrrk

The only one that currently has the latest version - and is made by a team member of the 2017 team (me ;)) - is "Pl@net DayZ 2017 Namalsk (v1.0/Beta 105785) [OFFICIAL|VETERAN|ALWAYS DAY] - planet-dayz.com". Note the files that are used on this server might not be public yet.

How can I go about obtaining the client side files so I can try out this amazing idea?

The "might not be public" yet is what spurred me to ask ;)

Yeah though there are two builds atm pretty much (if it is still as Jarrrk had it) - dev (that's on my server) and a test build that some other servers have. The dev build is more recent but not public yet.

Man i really want this.. Imagining a fairly populated server, grouped together finding supplies and taking from others.. still cant wait ! :D

Back