[Release] Sector FNG Inland Version

I have an odd problem that I can't quite explain, really. The crates DO work. Well...kinda. They don't spawn in at all no matter how many times I restart the server. BUT if i log out right next to the spawn point of any crate THEN restart the server, they ALL spawn completely fine. Can anyone help me with this? I have no idea what would be causing this.

Quick question. Not too familiar with SARGE AI. I want to set this up on my server. Is there a way to set the military as hostile ONLY in this sector with out making them hostel all over the map?

Ventana, not sure how you would do that! But what I did was give bandits army clothing and spawn bandits instead of army guys :) always hostile :D

Where is SAR_setup_AI_patrol.sqf ?? I dont have this in pack. Please help.

And no military npc or bandits npcs or somethink. Where is the problem ?

really nice that i cant edit my posts so i have to write another one:
i now have the problem that the AI spawns without weapons ... any ideas ?

Ventana, not sure how you would do that! But what I did was give bandits army clothing and spawn bandits instead of army guys :) always hostile :D

Yeah, I was thinking about doing the same with bandits. rather then change uniforms for bandits, I think I;ll just promote it as a city/town taken over by bandits, lol Unless I can change their uni's only in that sector.

Works great, thanks

A couple of minor problems.
  1. I can't get the marker "Name" to show up. All I get is the red box.
  2. 2 or 3 AI just kind of freeze and zone out.
Other then that my members are having a blast/

i need a bit of scripting for the following problem...
some of the players are logging out before serverrestart in the sector... and respawn after restart directly in the sector to loot the boxes...

is it possible to get the players spawned somewhere else if they logout in this sector? just like in origins in sector b

Works great, thanks

A couple of minor problems.
  1. I can't get the marker "Name" to show up. All I get is the red box.
  2. 2 or 3 AI just kind of freeze and zone out.
Other then that my members are having a blast/

class Item17
{
position[]={6611.9756,0.00,14201.991};
name="Sector FNG";
text="Kill Box";
type="mil_circle";
colorname="ColorRed";
};

Try that under class markers in the mission.sqm. Make sure to change the item number to the right number, and change the items to look for at the top of class markers to the right number of items.

I can't get this to work on Epoch 1.0.2.5.

I tried putting it in my mission PBO like the tutorial says. I used the Sarge AI example spawns that came with it and changed them from Soldier to Bandit.

The AI shows up, but no buildings or crates.

Any help would be appreciated.

I can't get this to work on Epoch 1.0.2.5.

I tried putting it in my mission PBO like the tutorial says. I used the Sarge AI example spawns that came with it and changed them from Soldier to Bandit.

The AI shows up, but no buildings or crates.

Any help would be appreciated.

I can help u, join my teamspeak. zedsinc.enjinvoice.com and find me "chi"

Back