[Release] Sector FNG Inland Version

paddy1223

Sector FNG
Inland Version

What it does....
This is my 2nd version of my Sector FNG. My first version was an island out at sea. I have moved it inland up north on Chernarus to solve the bugs with loot spawning and sarge ai. Basically it is now a city made for survivors.

I use it on my server as a mission for groups of players to raid and conquer each restart. I added 5 vehicle crates with Weapons, Medical, Basebuilding, Vehicle Parts and Food/Drink guarded by 55 Sarge AI Soldiers. I've included these files, but they arent needed if you dont want to use them.

Requirements - (Notepadd++ or other software to edit files. PBO Manager or CPBO or other software to extract pbo files.)
  • Easy = Blue <10
Installation Steps -

Step 1

Install the "sectorfng" folder into the root of your mission folder.
Mega - https://mega.co.nz/#F!NYpnzQzI!PFRCokryS_FrK5R-LgDPvQ
Dropbox - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/56271375/sectorfng.zip

Step 2

Put this code at the bottom of your init.sqf file.

Code:
[] execVM "sectorfng\sectorfng_init.sqf";

Step 3

To use without crates or a map marker open up "sectorfng\sectorfng_init.sqf" and comment out what you dont want to use or dont have enabled.

Other

- I've included my "SAR_cfg_grps_chernarus.sqf" and "SAR_config.sqf" incase you want to use Sarge AI for you to compare to your own.

- I wont offer support on how to add weapon/vehicle crates to your server as theres many other posts explaining that on Opendayz. Just Search.

- If you want to test before you install then feel free and join our server with a group to test. I'll do my best to answer questions, Although I havent been that active.

Update :- I've had alot of PMs the last few months asking for the sql and beidi files so that people can change the layout or add things to the Sector FNG

Since I havent really been active I might aswell release them to the public

Thank you all for using my creation

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/56271375/SectorFNGBeidi.zip

Picture/Video

Credits -

FNG community - For helping me test.
Opendayz - Great community that has helped me so much to learn.
Sarge AI - For his great work.

Last edited:
Finally made it up north to check it out. Awesome location! Lots of zombies, the crates worked great, but there where no choppers and the ai just ran around and looked at each other. Lol, any ideas ? Guess I need to do some tweaking.

The Choppers you'll have to spawn in yourself through the database. I setup new spawnpoints in the database so we had 3 Choppers and a Bi Plane spawn there for people to fight for. We have TSW so its easier for me todo.

As for the AI. Make sure you've set the soldiers to unfriendly.

Open up SAR_setup_AI_patrol.sqf

Find

Code:
  case 1: // military
    {
        _side = SAR_AI_friendly_side;
        _type = "sold";
        _ai_type = "AI Military";
    };

Change to

Code:
  case 1: // military
    {
        _side = SAR_AI_unfriendly_side;
        _type = "sold";
        _ai_type = "AI Military";
    };

One more thing you might be able to help me with. I have noticed since I started using your addition, and I did use your Sarge file, I've haven't seen any choppers flying around any more. Before I was constantly seeing them. Especially on the coast. Thanks again .

I Disabled Sarge Heli and Vehicles to help with Server load and 1001 AI running around. I even turned off Bandit AI:p Thats why I put my files in there to compare only. Incase you had yours setup differently :p

I thought I compared, didnt see where to turn them off.. I will have another look.. thanks again for your help.. :)

I use it on my server as a mission for groups of players to raid and conquer each restart. I added 5 vehicle crates with Weapons, Medical, Basebuilding, Vehicle Parts and Food/Drink guarded by 55 Sarge AI Soldiers. I've included these files, but they arent needed if you dont want to use them.

Is it an actual mission for them to raid it? or do players just team up on their own and do a raid? If its a mission players can actually accept and do that would be awesome!

Probaly but my server doesnt use the battleye filters as we use TSW, So I havent came across the problem. I think Vilayer my host turns them off. So you might need to add the crates to your filters.

Back