RPT need help :S

But then If I use somebody elses pack Its not my own.. and wont be custom. I have added so much stuff that works on here and considering I know nothing about scripting I think I have done pretty damn good and I'm not just about to give up on mine, Everything works apart from a couple of things giving me grief Im not scrapping my pack over a couple of errors.. xD

Well maybe his pack has all of the scripts you want maybe more, might be an easier route to take for the mean time.

No can do, I have seen his pack and yes Its really good but he has inspired me to attempt my own, Yes Its hard for me but I am slowly learning and everybody has to start somewhere right? I have got until tomorrow "26th" to get my server running In pretty good shape as I am renting a server, I am also guessing as I am moving it from my computer to a hoster stuff may break but I am keeping my server closed for the first month so It gives me enough time to iron out any issues.

Im hoping to be the first or one of the first noobs to do a pack for others to use but I want to test it for a long period of time to make sure there are no issues before I even start talking to the script owners for permissions to release it, I will add everyone that has helped me on the forums to the credits and all scripters, and If the scripters say no I can not release there script with my pack then that's fine I will just have to use it for my self.

Basically I have struggled so much In the past with an old server that I wanted to mod and I see so many others having the same issue so I am learning and working my ass into the ground to get a stable pack with some basic scripts that they can add onto if they wish.

One of the hardest thing I found to install was zupa's coin and bank system and currently I am having issues with zupas door management but I wont let it beat me :) If I am allowed to release it in a month or so once i am happy there are no issues that would be awesome If not at least I will have a good pack for my own server :)

Wait what... How Is It no good? Its amazing... No more carrying all that useless blocks of gold filling up our bags... Servers cry out for this script I don't understand how you think its no good..

Is It because you had a hard time installing it? Or are you just old school? xD

Well I haven't used it in a long time so this could not be the case anymore but it was just broken and full of exploits when I used it.

Anyone see anything here?

H5iJJLs.png

Kinda late, but "execVM" not "evecVM".

Kinda late, but "execVM" not "evecVM".
LOL I even read what you wrote and had to look back at my post and still didnt see the misspelling .. and that has happened before to me where my brain reads the words it EXPECTS to be there instead of what is actually written, even when I know exactly where the problem is like above. I saw a shirt that takes advantage of that phenonanom

hXwYe9O.png

Last edited:
Back