Hi.
I'm having problem with server installation. After copying all files from arma folders and sahrani zips to my server folder, i'm creating a database(dayzsahrani). I'm using navicat for this. There is dayz user. When i run database.sql file i got 2 errors:
[Err] 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;
[Err] 1231 - Variable 'foreign_key_checks' can't be set to the value of 'NULL'
But 37 of 39 queries is ok, and in db i got all tables.
After editing config_xxx and hiveext.ini, i'm making startup.bat file.
And when i run it, console is saying that server is online, dedicated host created and host identity created. But when i try to join, there is this oac_core error. I'm using DayzComm on my machine and can play on any public server.
And i got this dayz black/white picture on loading before error. Shouldn't it be this green sahrani mountain?
There is some kind of problem with @dayz and @dayz_sahrani folders?