SARGE AI Framework - Public Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I edit my server.pbo file to edit the server_cleanup.fsm for this scipt, my server freezes at wait for host after uploading the new server.pbo, When I revert to default it works again...Why can't I get this working? It's stopping me from using this script, and admin tools properly.

You are having issues repacking your server.pbo.

Try to use cpbo instead of whatever tool you are using.

Sarge

Hi guys please can u help me? after a few hours i dont have AI anymore :/ why is that? i need to wait they respawn again? how much? :/

sometimes they respawn and others no :/ sometimes i have the hely patrol and others no :/ is like wtf complete random dont know what i need to do

please the fuzz can u help me? its complete random some dayz i have full working ai and others no :/ i need to change anything in the debug option? atm is all in "default"

Hi there, Im not sure whether this has been asked and answered already, I had a quick scan through and couldnt see it, but, when im editing the loadouts of Ai I can set the drop chance of items and tools, I was wondering if it works for the weapons too Ive added an example below, just wondering TBH and sorry if its already been covered

Code:
SAR_rifleman_weapon_list = [["M16A2",40],["Winchester1866",40],["BAF_AS50_TWS",1],["BAF_L85A2_RIS_ACOG",5]];

Thanks Robbie

Hi there, Im not sure whether this has been asked and answered already, I had a quick scan through and couldnt see it, but, when im editing the loadouts of Ai I can set the drop chance of items and tools, I was wondering if it works for the weapons too Ive added an example below, just wondering TBH and sorry if its already been covered

Code:
SAR_rifleman_weapon_list = [["M16A2",40],["Winchester1866",40],["BAF_AS50_TWS",1],["BAF_L85A2_RIS_ACOG",5]];

Thanks Robbie

doesnt work for weapons.

what is so hard to understand in:

PLEASE USE THE NEW FORUMS.

I will not answer any new posts in this thread, there's a reason that there is a whole subsection now for this.

Hey Sarge - we are using your code and our developer had mentioned creating a lgo for you or something like that as your code is so great. - please contact Ron Swanson at Fox company gaming .com to get this done as it was mentioned to me before the developer moved on - thanks Ron

Hey, i added the script to my Taviana server and was getting kicked for script restriction 80. I edited line 82 to this
1 setVehicleAmmo !"\"setVehicleAmmo\"," !"_vehicle setVehicleAmmo 1;\nif (SAR_EXTREME_DEBUG) then {diag_log "SAR EXTREME DEBUG: Vehicle new ammo";};"
once i spawned in the server i was unconscious and then died. I never was able to respawn because i just kept dying. Please help :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back