Script Restriction #7 using ebay's scroll menu for spawn/loadout

Alcsaar

I've tried adding in ebay's scripts for choosing your spawn location and class. I've gotten the teleport working fine, but the load outs for the classes wont work. I get kicked for Script Restriction #7. Nothing in his post refers to any battle eye filters I have to change for this - the only changes he makes to battle eye filters that I can see are for vehicle spawning (Which im not doing) and changing of clothess (which I am also not doing).

Anyone know what change I need to make to get it working?

So you look at your script.txt in your battleeye folder on the server...
Then look at what the 7th entry is...
It probably has a 5 in front which is kick. Change that to a 1 which will just log it to the RPT log.

Yea I tried looking through the script.txt, but it isn't lining out the code properly, even with notepad++. Its all on 2 lines, impossible to find the one im looking for.

What you should do, is look at your scripts log, the battleye one of course. It will give you the relative information. For example, if it's say a public variable restriction #xx then it may be in the public variable log. In that error message for that particular user, you should see the reason he was kicked. Don't guess, just look at the log.

Back