Silent Warrior Anti-hack/ Admin tool.

Is it possible to manually install the database files? The TSW isntaller doesnt like to work once I have other mods installed and TSW has seemed to have unintalled itself for some reason because it was working and now thinging works and the TSW starting up message isn't in my logs.

So I found the file tswdetails.sqf and it has that line of text that no longer shows up in my server logs, diag_log "TSW Injector Started!";

So the files still there, any clue why its not actually working?

Hey,

I've just bought TSW to use on our Tavi Server, however we are looking to change the map to Epoch.

We've noticed that TSW doesn't work due to missing database tables, Is there any way to get TSW to work with Epoch's DB structure?

Hey,

I've just bought TSW to use on our Tavi Server, however we are looking to change the map to Epoch.

We've noticed that TSW doesn't work due to missing database tables, Is there any way to get TSW to work with Epoch's DB structure?

Not at the moment. I am thinking about some ideas to make this work, but so far no conclusions.

I have a newly setup Vilayer server, but I have several issues currently trying to get things to work, and I am not sure what it is.

#1. People's locations do not update on the map. Vehicles most of the time do, but players just show up right when I open the tool, and do not move.

#2. Sometimes people show up in the top right of the map. Not always, just sometimes. When they are there, I cannot edit anything about them.

#3. I cannot teleport anyone.

#4. I get an MySQL error if I try to create a vehicle spawn.

I really don't know what I have done wrong, I am not opposed to doing a complete wipe and reinstall of everything, but I really would like to know if anyone knows why I am having these issues, and what I can do to fix them.

This would seem fairly obvious but the errors exist to tell you something is wrong and most of the time they tell you what is wrong, you should send the error message to me or post it here, saying you have an error but not giving any other information makes it very hard to help you, by experience I can guess several scenarios, but would be easier with the error message.

Check to see if your world id and instance id are correct. Also check if your database is bliss or reality too hivemind won't work

This would seem fairly obvious but the errors exist to tell you something is wrong and most of the time they tell you what is wrong, you should send the error message to me or post it here, saying you have an error but not giving any other information makes it very hard to help you, by experience I can guess several scenarios, but would be easier with the error message.

Check to see if your world id and instance id are correct. Also check if your database is bliss or reality too hivemind won't work

This would be a great idea but most the time your program doesn't give errors because as far as it knows there is nothing wrong. I haven't been able to give gear, heal or do really anything except see player locations and ban people since the last time I posted. And not once when I have tried any of the functions that don't seem to work have they ever come back with an error. It usually just says it worked in the logs.

So, you select a player, have him go offline and then give gear, when he comes back, he doesnt have it?

PS: the live functions stuff on the beta are not garanteed to work always, specially if not installed correctly, since they are essencially not complete.

So, you select a player, have him go offline and then give gear, when he comes back, he doesnt have it?

PS: the live functions stuff on the beta are not garanteed to work always, specially if not installed correctly, since they are essencially not complete.

He will have the gear and teleport when he comes back which is ok. Its just that fact that the gear giving, healing, and a few otherthings worked at the beginning but now don't and there is no way for me to get it to work again.

He will have the gear and teleport when he comes back which is ok. Its just that fact that the gear giving, healing, and a few otherthings worked at the beginning but now don't and there is no way for me to get it to work again.

I dont understand, you say its "ok" but then isnt? What exactly is the problem?

Well yes
I dont understand, you say its "ok" but then isnt? What exactly is the problem?
we'll I meant ok as in it works but its not ideal because its not what's advertised. The problem is that they use to work instantly like advertised but then suddenly stopped and I can't get working instantly again.

Well yes
we'll I meant ok as in it works but its not ideal because its not what's advertised. The problem is that they use to work instantly like advertised but then suddenly stopped and I can't get working instantly again.

The beta functions arent advertised because they are in beta. If you look at my website, where it describes all the functions, no where does it say that the program has whitelisting, live functions, etc,etc,etc because all those new things are still in testing and development.

Anyway, I ask again, what exactly is wrong? The live functions? Or some other function?

Would you mind email me details so i can help you? This isnt the best place for support.

Back