Silent Warrior Anti-hack/ Admin tool.

Alright, I found what the issue was and that part is corrected. I do have one more issue that I cannot seem to find a work around for.

I am running Windows 7 Professional, with dual monitors and an Nvidia graphics card. I have tons of ram (12 gigs). I open up TSW and get it running, then I open Dayz in full screen mode. The graphics on the map quit functioning as long as I am tabbed into the game. The program continues to run, because I have tested to make sure stuff like Iron Dome was working. But I cannot see people joining and leaving, hacker warnings, or anything else... It just stops visually updating.

I think this is less a problem with TSW or Arma... and more a problem with Windows 7 itself. Anyone run into this and figured out how to fix it?

Some months ago, back in Feb i think, I had another client with the same problem. It was fixed by changing the windows visual aero to enabled.

Does this work with DayZ.st? I can get Rcon to connect but not my database. I've tried every combonation I can think of and it just won't connect! Help!

Does this work with DayZ.st? I can get Rcon to connect but not my database. I've tried every combonation I can think of and it just won't connect! Help!

Lets double check, you put something like :
Database address: db.dayz.st (or similar like db-us.dayz.st or db-eu.dayz.st)
Database port: 3306
Database username: bliss_xxx_ext
Database name: bliss_xxx
Correct?

I also have problems with the live vehicle spawning, well, i don't know how to do it, haha.

I cannot seem to get vehicles to spawn in realtime. Any help would be fantastic! ;)

You followed the instructions and installed step 1 and step 2 (both parts) correctly?

If so, check your RPT file to see if it show "TSW Injector loaded!". If that does not show, the installation was not done properly.

Anyway, for support, please contact me via email.

I'm sorry thanks for your response. I sent an email. Not sure what the RPT file is. Yes, I did get Success when doing step 1 and 2. ;/

runs perfectly with 1.7.7.1, on windows server 2008 R2 standard, just need to install graphic drivers, otherwise it wont run

Yes, this program does crash several times upon starting it. I could get at least a good 2-3 crashes before it runs without crashing.
I have a few crash reports still I believe, if you're interested in them SilentWarrior, I'll send them to you.

Yes, this program does crash several times upon starting it. I could get at least a good 2-3 crashes before it runs without crashing.
I have a few crash reports still I believe, if you're interested in them SilentWarrior, I'll send them to you.

I agree with you, this software is unstable and as I understood only one admin can use it at the same time, so what really sucks. Also waiting for his reply, hope for the best.....

EDIT: It can be used by more admins, but server can hold 4-6 RCON connections at the same time, so make sure that you don't exceed this number, otherwise yes - it will crash more often and TSW won't work properly. TheSilentWarrior replied me, it helped, thanks to him! :)

I got the update on my system last night now the Rcon admin reconnects every 20-30 seconds to a min. Is something wrong? Anyone else noticing this?

Does anyone else have a problem with TSW crashing? I must restart and reconnect like 200x a day. Is there anyway to fix this like bind some keys to auto restart this or something. I need some ideas.

TSW has been installed into my communitys server, works, but nothing can be done live, i can give gear and teleport people if the player sits in the lobby, i cant fix vehicles or spawn any without restarting the server after, used the 3 step thing and placed the code in, when the code is placed in the server_monitor file its all 1 line unlike what the code looks like when its generated(about 5-6 lines)

Everything else said its done or a success, so im guessing the code is placed wrong or something, can anybody give some help on this issue?

if somebody could provide their server_monitor.sqf file which they have TSWproperly working that would be great

TSW has been installed into my communitys server, works, but nothing can be done live, i can give gear and teleport people if the player sits in the lobby, i cant fix vehicles or spawn any without restarting the server after, used the 3 step thing and placed the code in, when the code is placed in the server_monitor file its all 1 line unlike what the code looks like when its generated(about 5-6 lines)

Everything else said its done or a success, so im guessing the code is placed wrong or something, can anybody give some help on this issue?

SAME ISSUE, WARRIOR OFFERED TO HELP, BUT WE CANNOT EVER GET A TIME WHERE WE CAN MEET. ALSO, THE LATEST UPDATE HAS BEEN WORKING WAYYYY BETTER, NO MORE CRASHING. ;)

Mine works but it's got quite a bit of lag. I can't TP people in game, but I can give items and health, fix vehicles usually, and add fuel. It's not perfect but it does work. Even after the updates mine was crashing out every couple of mins. I'm installing it now on another system try but not having the best luck right now.

Back